Lordsoandso
Area 16 are organising an Aston Martin gathering at Bentley Wildfowl Trust & Motor Museum (http://www.bentley.org.uk/), on 11th July from noon onwards. The attractions include the Motor Museum, Bentley House and gardens, restaurant, wildfowl areas, miniature electric and steam railway to ride. A great spot for a summer picnic with some fantastic touring roads locally. We should have our own Aston parking area so some idea of numbers is useful (let me know below or send a PM), but there's nothing to stop you turning up on the day, you'll be very welcome.

Quote 0 0
gareth111
Count me in.
Quote 0 0
Lordsoandso
Just giving this one a nudge again. We've had some good interest for this event, so look forward to seeing as many people as possible.
Quote 0 0
Prattking
I have pencilled this in, i trust the weather is booked the same as Blenheim.
Quote 0 0
mafreeman
we will be there ;D
Quote 0 0
Lordsoandso
That's great news! There will be a good few forumites in attendance!
Quote 0 0
tony-hall-40
and me....with camera....lol
Ooooppps...I did it again....
Quote 0 0
Lordsoandso
Exactly, the official forum photographer will be in attendance  ;D
Quote 0 0
Mike_db7
I will be there
Quote 0 0
Prattking
So thats 6 of us so far.  Anyone else coming ?
Quote 0 0
Prattking
Weather forecast looking good.(hope that's not the kiss of death)
Quote 0 0
tony-hall-40
Had a great day out today at Bentley....a big thank you to those who organised everything.....beware.....picture heavy

Quote 0 0
tony-hall-40

Quote 0 0
tony-hall-40

Quote 0 0
Prattking
Lovely pics. A big thank you to Area 16 for organizing a fabulous day out. As  strangers(from Area we were made to feel most welcome and thoroughly enjoyed the whole day.
Quote 0 0
Lordsoandso
Very sorry that at the last minute I was unable to make it. Looks great. Pilchard to Tony for his regular photo duties!
Quote 0 0
vanquish spirit
I'm sure I have seen that aston Racing Green DB9 before somewhere
Quote 0 0
tony-hall-40
;D does seem to pop up every now and then.......rumour has it  , it tried to get into Englands dressing room as well...!!
Quote 0 0
gareth111
Great pictures Tony, so much better than the ones I've just sent in for AM Quarterly.

Glad you enjoyed the day.
Quote 0 0