Mark Rolfe
Hello Everyone

I’ve registered AMOC for this event and here are the details of how to book including the club code AMOCX18.

Make sure you select club vehicle otherwise you’ll be in the general parking. Please book as soon as possible to ensure we get our own dedicated parking and definitely before the cut off of midnight Monday 1st October.

http://bicesterheritage.co.uk/whaton/sunday-scramble-2/

http://bicesterheritage.co.uk/?ticket=sunday-scramble-tickets

‘Click on the ‘Enter Promo code’ link towards the top of the ‘Tickets’ block on the booking page and input our club discount code AMOCX18 and click ‘Apply’ . The club ticket option will then become visible in the list of ticket options for you to select. Please note, if the Classic Vehicle ticket is purchased instead of the Club Vehicle ticket, there will not be a space allocated for you in the club parking display area’.

This not only enables you to purchase advance discounted club tickets but allows the venue to see how many club vehicles to expect when planning the space for our parking display area. Club tickets sales close at midnight Monday 1st October 2018 and are subject to availability.

Quote 0 0
Flashcat
Mark,

Brilliant, thank you for reminding us all.

Unable to go last year, the Bicester show is a little different and there will hopefully be a good turn out of Aston’s for the 2018 event.

Flash
Quote 0 0
scampbird
Thanks for organising again - will see you there. Hope it's a good one. My Dad is visiting from the USA that weekend, by happy coincidence, so fingers crossed for good weather and a good turnout of Astons (and perhaps a few less Porsche than normal, but now I'm dreaming).
Quote 0 0
Flashcat
Hi all,

The booking system for the Bicester Heritage event seems not to be working too well, however a phone call will do the trick and don’t forget they will ask for the promotional code AMOCX18. Also car make and model registration number and year etc:

Look forward to joining other AMOC members and their cars on the day!

Flash
Quote 0 0
Rich5ltr
Mark Rolfe wrote:
Hello Everyone

I’ve registered AMOC for this event and here are the details of how to book including the club code AMOCX18.
Hi Mark, quick question: Is the AMOC code meant to trigger a discount? I added it but the price still seems to be £4.00 plus 74p fees which is the standard price. 

Not that I'm desperate to save a quid but I just wondered if there was any other purpose for the code? 

Rgds Rich... 

Still burning hydrocarbons just for fun! 

Quote 0 0
Flashcat
Yes you’re right, never thought about that when I ordered tickets over the phone, perhaps the code ensures Aston’s Martins park together?

Flash
Quote 0 0
Rich5ltr
Unfortunately the clutch release bearing on my DB MkIII is on the blink so thinking of having a drive out in the Lagonda. Will probably park in the technical area but will stroll over to say hello!
Still burning hydrocarbons just for fun! 

Quote 0 0
ChrisDodd
I'm booked in, see you all there
Quote 0 0
Mark Rolfe
Hi Flashcat et al, I thought the code gave a discount but perhaps you're right and it is now just to make sure we're together.
Look forward to seeing you all there.
Quote 0 0
Mark Rolfe
Hi everyone, also at the last update there were 23 of us booked in for our area, so looks like a good turnout, Rich don't be shy come and park the Lagonda with us please.
Quote 0 0
GillianF
We are going with the Dick Lovett Cylinder Club but will be sure to come and say hello to the AMOC gathering.
Quote 1 0
Mark Rolfe
Also just remembered you have until midnight 1st Oct to book a space on the club "space"
Quote 0 0
Flashcat
23 cars, plus a Lagonda that sounds good.

Can we make thirty for the event and make it a super Aston turnout?

I don’t suppose Mark, to ensure we all park together we could know where the dedicated Aston Martin club parking area is prior to the event, also should we arrange an approximate time of arrival?

Never having attended this event before I have no idea of traffic congestion or ease of entry, perhaps others could advise as what to expect.

Should be a great and interesting day out with a location like this, looking forward to meeting you and your cars.

Flash

Quote 0 0
ChrisDodd
Hi Flash
I went last January, entrance was efficiently organised with plenty of Marshalls directing traffic, so there was just a gentle slow drive in rather than a stationary jam.

I’m sure Mark will confirm where the AMOC parking is located before the date.

Chris
Quote 0 0
Flashcat
Thanks Chris,

I guess this will be rather more busy than the January event, sounds encouraging though.

I’ve not been sent tickets yet, do they have a list and on arrival just tick us off ?

Flash
Quote 0 0
Thibaut
I have signed up too. Saturday at silverstone, sunday at bicester. Need to drive the car to complete the running in before the winter comes !
Quote 1 0
ChrisDodd
Flashcat wrote:
Thanks Chris,

I’ve not been sent tickets yet, do they have a list and on arrival just tick us off ?

Flash

My ticket was emailed straight away, as soon as I’d booked, with a page to print out at standard A4 size complete with a barcode. They scan the bar code on arrival, so you need a ticket! Did you request post or email ticket delivery?

Chris

Ps the emails came from ‘eventbrite’
Quote 0 0
Flashcat
Email tickets tracked down this evening, care of Mrs Flash’s inbox!

Seems it was still my fault though.

Flash
Quote 0 0
Bodger
Booked the tickets tonight. Fingers crossed for a dry day.
Wouldn't have been able to come, as it will be a longish day,  but then noticed dogs welcome. Lets hope they are well behaved.....

Bodger.

AMOC Area 5 DB6 Vantage.
Quote 0 0
GillianF
we might get away with it. Fingers crossed
Screen Shot 2018-10-01 at 08.38.10.png 
Quote 0 0
Bruno
Booked
Quote 0 0
StephenC
I assume I'm too late to get a ticket to park with AMOC?
Quote 0 0
Flashcat
GillianF,

Might get away with the weather for Sunday’s event, better take a brolly for Silverstone though as that does look as though it’s going to be wet......

Flash
Quote 0 0
GillianF
Flashcat wrote:
GillianF,

Might get away with the weather for Sunday’s event, better take a brolly for Silverstone though as that does look as though it’s going to be wet......

Flash

Flashcat - Yes Sunday looks fine but Saturday not so good and we are travelling from Somerset with a few other Astons.  Think we will whimp out and come in the DB9.  
Quote 0 0
Flashcat
Ahh, it’s still an Aston and if I were you would do the same!

For ease of catching up, the DB 6 will have a “Flashcat” label on the dash, have just now scribbled a mobile contact number too so will hopefully catch up.

Flash
Quote 0 0