Jersey55
Nice selection of AM’s
Quote 0 0
Vanquish Rider
Wish this place nearer to me. Will have to make a weekend of it one month.
SteveE

Life Begins Outside Your Comfort Zone
Quote 0 0
Jersey55
Hi VR - it was an hour and forty minutes each way for me but worth it. The only “challenge” was the one hour queue to get out of the car park!
Quote 0 0
Rich5ltr
Jersey55 wrote:
Hi VR - it was an hour and forty minutes each way for me but worth it. The only “challenge” was the one hour queue to get out of the car park!
I fancy attending in my 1933 Lagonda but a 1 x hour queue would boil it. Humm...  Was this due to the time you tired to leave or was it like that at all times? 
Still burning hydrocarbons just for fun! 

Quote 0 0
Jersey55
Not sure....we were leaving at 1pm - scheduled event finishing time was 2pm - perhaps we were just unlucky!
Quote 0 0
Jersey55
Saw a lovely New Vantage reg. ending AMV!
Quote 0 0
TallTim
Well I nearly got there 

well as far a the M40 turn off when clutch went

Looked like a good meet from the pics i have seen

Anyway always next time
Quote 0 0
Jersey55
Sorry to hear this Tim
Quote 0 0
Area13 Rep
First visit to Bicester for me, but well worth it. Must have been over 1,000 cars there. Good to see the new Astons there from Works. And there were some interesting Astons from Areas 10 & 13 and in the Hangars and dotted around! Got there at 9am and joined the entry procession straightaway - perhaps because we drove through Bicester centre and not its ring-road.
Quote 0 0
astro
John, Did you encounter traffic queues when exiting the site?
Quote 0 0
Bournemouthboy
I drove out around 1pm and had no issues.

Quote 0 0
Area13 Rep
I left about 1.30 and had no problem.
Quote 0 0
scampbird
I see next week's "Drive it Day" Scramble is sold out in advance already, with no tickets on the day. Don't know if any AMOC'ers were going or intending to go; if you are, enjoy, if not, like me, unlucky.
Quote 0 0
gb vol
I’ve just used some cross words. That will teach me to keep saying I will buy a ticket tomorrow.

Enjoy, all those who are going.

Graham
Quote 0 0