gb vol

Does anyone know if we will have a Registered Car Club Display at this event.

https://bicesterheritage.co.uk/whaton/superscramble

Thanks
Quote 0 0
scampbird
I asked the Area 10 rep and this is still undecided. Bicester Heritage are trying to work out how to run it, with it sounding like more of a Flywheel Festival type affair (with planes, track running, less parking available), so clubs may be limited to "vintage" cars only.
Quote 0 0
JeffSears
I have registered the club for the Bicester Super Scramble on 23 June.  If you wish to attend with an Aston, please use our club discount code - you will get the tickets more cheaply, and we will be allocated space for you on the day.

We had an excellent turnout for the April Scramble with 35 Astons parked in our AMOC patch.  The event was over-subscribed and ticket sales finished early so some members were disappointed.   Bicester Heritage welcome all Astons but are keen for more pre-1990 cars to attend – in April we had nine pre-1990 cars including a DB5 and two DB6s.  You must pre-register as no tickets will be available on the day.  To buy discounted tickets for £10 + booking fee, visit:  

http://bicesterheritage.co.uk/?ticket=super-scramble-tickets

Click on the ‘Enter Promo Code’ link in blue text towards the top of the ‘Tickets’ block on the booking page and input our club discount code AMOC619J.  The club ticket option will then become visible at the top of the list of ticket options.  Please note, if any other ticket type is purchased instead of the Club Vehicle ticket, there will not be a space allocated in the club parking display area.

Please note that the club ticket closing date is no later than midnight Sunday 16 June (if not already sold out).

Jeff Sears
Area 10 Rep
Quote 0 0
gb vol
Thanks Jeff. Ticket ordered, I am not leaving it too late as I did in April.

Graham
Quote 0 0
JeffSears
Bicester Heritage have been in touch to say that only 12 of our possible 50 AMOC spaces have been taken for the Super Scramble on 23 June.  You have just 4 days to purchase tickets at the discounted first release price of £10 and ticket sales cease altogether on 16 June at the latest. Our club discount code is AMOC619J.  Ticket sales using the code will be used to allocate club parking display space.  To buy club tickets, visit:

http://bicesterheritage.co.uk/?ticket=super-scramble-tickets

Click on the ‘Enter Promo Code’ link in blue text towards the top of the ‘Tickets’ block on the booking page and input our club discount code AMOC619J  The club ticket option will then become visible at the top of the list of ticket options.  Please note, if any other ticket type is purchased instead of the Club Vehicle ticket, there will not be a space allocated for you in the club parking display area.

I look forward to seeing you there.

Jeff Sears
AMOC Area 10 Rep

Quote 0 0
JeffSears
We now have 22 Astons registered for our AMOC space at the Bicester Super Scramble on Sunday 23 June - there are now only 3 days left to buy tickets before sales close on Sunday.  See details of how to buy tickets in the previous post.  Note that the last character is "J" (JAY) as some people have misread it.

Jeff Sears
AMOC Area 10 Rep
Quote 0 0