JeffSears

Bicester Scramble.jpg 
I have registered the club for the Bicester Scramble on Sunday 5 January.  If you wish to attend with an Aston, please use our club code so that we are allocated space for you on the day.  The cost of tickets is £5.50 until 18 November, then £8.25 until 4 December, after which the price increases to £11.00.

Our Club Code is AMOCSCRAMBLE1.

Bicester Heritage welcome all Astons but are particularly keen for more pre-1990 cars to attend.  You must pre-register as no tickets will be available on the day.  To buy tickets please visit:  

http://bicesterheritage.co.uk/?ticket=super-scramble-tickets-3

The booking system is different for this Scramble so select “Classic or Club Pass” and use the drop-down to select the number of tickets you require.  The Checkout button will then become available and you can then enter your details and our club code AMOCSCRAMBLE1.

Please note, if you do not use our code there will not be a space allocated for you in the AMOC club parking display area.

Please also note that advance ticket sales cease altogether at midnight on Wednesday 1 January 2020.

Jeff Sears
Area 10 Rep

Quote 1 0
Smokeymo
Thanks Jeff, I'm planning to be there. Last one was a super day out.
Quote 0 0
Rich5ltr
Just bought my ticket and I know £5.50 is almost not worth considering but I do laugh when they then add on 80p fees! Why not just charge £6.30 - seems odd to me.  ÃƒÆ’°Å¸Ëœâ€  I've even got to print my own ticket so it's not like they're putting themselves out and posting stuff like Goodwood do...

Anyway, I first went to a New Year's Scramble at Bicester some  7 or 8 years ago, perhaps 2013? It was when they had just started and I've not been back since and I gather it has changed considerably over the years, I look forward to seeing it. 

p.s. What time do we need to get there to get in easily and a space in the parking area?
Still burning hydrocarbons just for fun! 

Quote 0 0
Vanquish Rider
I think it is a tax dodge 
SteveE

Life Begins Outside Your Comfort Zone
Quote 0 0
JeffSears
Rich5ltr wrote:

p.s. What time do we need to get there to get in easily and a space in the parking area?

Hi Richard, the official start time is 8:30am.  I will be there to plant the AMOC flag by 8:00am.  From past experience there will be queues by 8:00am and they will let cars in early but, as they are limiting ticket numbers, there should not be the big queues we have seen in the past.

Jeff Sears
Area 10 Rep
Quote 0 0
Jelumy
Hi Jeff ticket bought.
Quote 0 0
JeffSears
A reminder that the ticket price goes up on Wednesday so buy now to save £2.75!

... and note the purchasing instructions in my original post as the procedure is not entirely logical - see you there.

Jeff sears
Area 10 Rep
Quote 0 0
NeilS
Hi Jeff
Just tried to book a ticket but says the promo code you provided is no longer valid.  Is this because all the AMOC parking places are already allocated?
best regards
Neil
Quote 0 0
NeilS
Hi Jeff
Proceeded a bit further and came up with the opportunity to enter car club code - all worked OK and have ticket.
Look forward to meeting with you and other AMOC members on the day.
best regards
Neil
Quote 0 0
JeffSears
Hi Neil,
Pleased to hear that it worked okay.  Tickets should be available until midnight on 1 January unless the overall maximum is reached beforehand.  I am expecting around 30 Astons on the day and look forward to seeing you there.
Cheers,
Jeff
Quote 0 0
Rich5ltr
Having bought my ticket ages ago I now find I cannot be there because I will be at a 70th birthday get together in Somerset. Ah well...  

Quote 0 0
JoeV8
Hello Jeff, looking forward to the 5th Jan, I've bought a ticket for the event through Eventbrite, do the organisers allow newer Astons into the main compound? my car is a 2019 Vantage.
thanks 
Joe
Quote 0 0
JeffSears
JoeV8 wrote:
Hello Jeff, looking forward to the 5th Jan, I've bought a ticket for the event through Eventbrite, do the organisers allow newer Astons into the main compound? my car is a 2019 Vantage.
thanks 
Joe

Hi Joe,
If you used our code then they will allocate space for you whatever the age of your Aston.  I look forward to seeing you and your new Vantage there on Sunday.
Cheers,
Jeff
Quote 0 0
JeffSears
For those of you coming to Bicester on Sunday, it is looking like we will have around 45 Astons on our patch.  The organisers say:

"Advise your club members to enter via the South Gate and once on site follow signs for Club Parking then look out for the Aston Martin Owners Club sign marking your pitch". 

We will have the AMOC flag flying to help you find your way.

See you there,
Jeff
Quote 0 0
Jersey55
I'll be there - looking forward to seeing 45 Astons! :-)
Quote 0 0
Rich5ltr
Very disappointed I can't make this...  

Quote 0 0
kevinhawney
Thanks for a great event Jeff. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
Quote 1 0
JeffSears
Bicester 1.jpg  Thanks to the 55 AMOC members who joined us in the AMOC patch at Bicester today.
Quote 1 0
Jersey55
A very good selection of Astons
Quote 0 0