JeffSears

I have registered the club for the Bicester Scramble on 6 October.  If you wish to attend with an Aston, please use our club discount code - you will get the tickets more cheaply, and we will be allocated space for you on the day.
Astons at Bicester 2.jpg  Bicester Heritage welcome all Astons but are keen for more pre-1990 cars to attend.  You must pre-register as no tickets will be available on the day.  To buy discounted tickets for £5 + booking fee, visit:  

http://bicesterheritage.co.uk/?ticket=super-scramble-tickets-3

Click on the ‘Enter Promo Code’ link in blue text towards the top of the ticket selection block on the booking page and input our club discount code AMOC1019C.  The club ticket option will then become visible at the top of the list of ticket options.  

Please note, if any other ticket type is purchased instead of the Club Vehicle ticket, there will not be a space allocated for you in the club parking display area.

Please also note that the club ticket closing date for discounted tickets is no later than midnight Friday 6 September (if not already sold out). Advance ticket sales for club parking cease on Tuesday 1 October.

Jeff Sears
Area 10 Rep

Quote 1 0
Smokeymo
Many thanks jeff
Quote 0 0
Smokeymo
booked :-) 
Quote 0 0
TallTim
Thanks Jeff all booked
Quote 0 0
JeffSears
Just a reminder that he club ticket closing date for discounted (£5) tickets is midnight Friday 6 September. After that, advance ticket sales for club parking at full price cease on Tuesday 1 October.
Quote 0 0
kevinhawney
Hi Jeff,
Just signed up.
Best,
Kevin (Area 1)
Quote 0 0
jonm
Booked ðŸ™‚
Quote 0 0
Bodger
Just snuck in!