chilterngreen
Hi everyone,

Bonhams has confirmed, that the next AML-Auction in Newport Pagnell is scheduled for Saturday 17 May 2008. (Just in case, you dont' know it already or didn't find it in an other thread ... like me  ;D

Best regards,

Michael
Quote 0 0
williamp
Great, thanks. That gives me enough time to brick my car up in a garage and "forget" about it for a while, then discover it around April time.

Seriously, this is always a treat. I wonder what gems they will have this time.
Quote 0 0
Russell
knobs
24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case, coincidence ? i think not.
Quote 0 0
John Purser
Russell wrote:

knobs

Did Sir wish to purchase some ? I expect they will have a few on offer
Quote 0 0
mcatlin
Can anyone explain to me, in words of one syllable, why this event isn't on Bonhams official website?
Quote 0 0
wondercat
It is.    http://www.bonhams.com/cgi-bin/public.sh/pubweb/publicSite.r?sContinent=eur&screen=motoringdiary2008

DB7 the model that saved the marque.
Quote 0 0
chilterngreen
Lord Brett Sinclair wrote:

Can anyone explain to me, in words of one syllable, why this event isn't on Bonhams official website?

Bonhams webmaster went to Christie's? ;D
Quote 0 0
chilterngreen

Yesterday evening it wasn't. That's why I've contacted Bonhams today by Email. Maybe my question was reason to check and update the Website? HOW GOOD, that I've asked! 
Quote 0 0
V12 Vanquish
Any cars already on the list?
Quote 0 0
mcatlin
Sorry but the only sale I can find on the Bonhams site for 17th May is in Chester?
Quote 0 0
wondercat
LBS have you clicked the link? If not on Bonham's website, Departments-Motoring-2008 Tentative International Sales Calendar.

DB7 the model that saved the marque.
Quote 0 0
mcatlin
I have not done so but will, thanks. Why isn't it on the Bonhams site?
Quote 0 0
Virage Volante
Don't you lot read the AM News? Try P2 & 6 of December's.
Quote 0 0
williamp
For Gods sake Martin. You've asked twie "wht isnt it on the Bonhams website" despite the fcact that:

It is on the website- SEE THE LINK
Were not Bonhams. Were the AMOC. Why not ask them instead? Why not e-mail thenm? Or, phone them? Or go around there and ask them. Anything but ask us why isnt it on their website, because we dont know- ask yourself why would we?

Quote 0 0
mcatlin
They don't know I've asked.
Quote 0 0
Webby
But it IS on the website.
Quote 0 0
Russell
give me strength. and people are asking why double R wants to leave amoc......
attenborough would marvel at the intellectual life forms if he visited here. 
24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case, coincidence ? i think not.
Quote 0 0