empereur
I will be coming from San Francisco to attend the NP auction. Does anybody know who to contact for reservations for the nice luncheon at the auction on 5/17??
I will be bringing a pal of mine, who will be bidding on a DB5. I will have to remember not to scratch my nose at an inopportune moment!
Thanks, Tom
Quote 0 0
John D. Papaevangelou
Go to : http://www.astonmartin.com/eng/worksservice/bonhamsauction17thmay
Quote 0 0
Webby
Contact Wendy Harrison at WS wharri64@astonmartin.com

Details here: http://www.astonmartin.com/eng/worksservice/bonhamsauction17thmay
Quote 0 0
John Purser
Tom, auctioneers have also been known to take bids against the rising and falling of the chest.
Don't sigh too deeply..................... ;D
Quote 0 0
RCVantage

Got mine all booked - See you there with the rest of the Clan hopefully ?

RC
Quote 0 0
John D. Papaevangelou
Will be there  ;D
Quote 0 0
nmv2and3
Am not at the lunch but will be at the auction; will be interesting to compare DB4 prices achieved, especially the barn find
Quote 0 0
milog
I will be there
Quote 0 0
Damen
David

You may be interested to note that the Series IV Vantage specification DB4 sold at H&H on Wednesday for £209,000.  It's a car I've known for some time and was previously burgundy.  A quick flash over with silver for a quick sale?  Watch where it turns up next!!!!

As for the Bonhams sale, I'd suggest it's very interesting times.  The DB4GT is an absolute stunner and I should imagine one which you were aware of whilst it lived in the South West?  It changed hands a year or so ago and I had a closer look at it at Brands Hatch last year.  Beautifully original, one hopes it doesn't go the same way as so many other original GTs have done in recent times i.e. the open cheque book restoration.  I'd suggest that the prices achieved for the DB4s and some of the other cars will be a very good indicator of whether we are now in a "recession"!!

Hope to see you there.

Damen
Quote 0 0
tim_c
Whilst I have done the lunch just once, I prefer a liquid lunch at 'The Bull'

They don't do food on Saturdays (wasted opertunity  ) but you would be surprised how many well known people turn up there
Registrar of Cars, AMHT
Quote 0 0
jhoneyball
see you there, tim
Quote 0 0
nmv2and3
Is that the DB4GT which used to live in a cauliflower barn in Corwall??
Quote 0 0
Damen
The very same!!!
Quote 0 0
minty
Hope to be there too. Went to the Carrington Arms for lunch last year which was very nice, but not within easy walking distance. Is the Bull on Tickford Street? I guess I've probably been past it many times. 
Quote 0 0
williamp
Yes the Bull is on Tickford St- just past the mini roundabout (you know...the one which nearly always catches people by surprise).

We'll be there too, although we'll be bringing a packed lunch and a bottle of pop. I have been told I must sit on my hands....
Quote 0 0
nmv2and3
Damen

As area rep I was aware of Quigly's 145 in Okehampton but the cauliflower barn car is 147!

Regards
Quote 0 0
sprevett
I'm going - on the works 'package' and would love to say hi to fellow forum peeps - how will we recognise each other? we need a secret sign...... ;D
Quote 0 0
John D. Papaevangelou
We have one  alternatively, find the noisiest person on the lot...that'll be me  ;D
Quote 0 0
RCVantage
No Surely not JP -
Quote 0 0