AARONS
What a lovely weekend it was, the weather, the cars and the atmosphere at all three events. It was a bit of a mad rush from Bonhams to Silverstone but well worth it. Blenheim was amazing - I've never seen so many Aston Martin Lagonda's in one area and it made for a truly superb day. Here are a bunch of photo's from all 3 events (there really should be a Photo section of the Fourm for this sort of thing. There is a photo section for owners to show their own cars but no area for general sort of days out snaps):

Quote 0 0
Wedgie
Excellent pix Aaron. Puts my 'Instamatic' efforts to shame.

Roger I
Quote 0 0
Andre Koneczny
Thank you for sharing - these are marvelous photos...!
Quote 0 0
geoffd
Very good pictures, I especially liked the one of SKY!  Thanks for sharing.

Geoff
Quote 0 0
DB PHiL
Great photos Aaron, some really nice effects. 
Quote 0 0
Webby
AaronS wrote:

(there really should be a Photo section of the Fourm for this sort of thing. There is a photo section for owners to show their own cars but no area for general sort of days out snaps.)

Err, this is it, as the description says, "For AMOC members to organise and report from Events in their region." That includes photo reports, which many members post here, including yourself.

There is also a Gallery, which contains galleries for Owner's Cars and: pictures from AMOC race events; pictures from AMOC and forum social events andr pictures from track day events.
Quote 0 0
AARONS
Thanks Webby
Although still a bit misleading because under Events it says:
"For AMOC members to organise and report from Events in their region."  Nothing about photo's there.
And also, where is The Gallery? Your link took me there but I can't find it otherwise.
I spoke to a guy in the AMOC tent at Silverstone who was trying to sort out a Photography area of the Forum and it seems it could do with one, right at the top and not burried within somethng else.
I've been contributing to this Forum for years but I still have to dig deep sometimes to find the correct area for my topic.
Go on Webby, stick a PHOTOGRAPHS heading somewhere we can all find it and add to it
Other than that - top notch - keep it up.
Cheers
Aaron
Quote 0 0
Webby
Reports can be words and/or pictures. No one seems to have had a problem with that before but I'm open to suggestions.

The Gallery is at the top of the forums, look next to the left of Logout and you will see Gallery.

I'd be interested to know who this photographer is who's trying to sort out photographs on the forum. Certainly he hasn't approached me yet but, once again, we are always open to suggestions, either via the Forum Questions forum, PM or email.
Quote 0 0
Julian BW
Aaron

What fantastic pictures, keep them coming - please!

Julian
Quote 0 0
AARONS
Not content with posting a shed load of snaps already, I thought I'd pop a few more up just for fun. And by the way, I'm not exclusive here, please add your photo's so we can all enjoy.
Cheers
Aaron

Quote 0 0
stevobland
Brings back memories of a great weekend
Nice effects too
Quote 0 0
Wedgie
Anyone get a picture of my wedge gyv 999w in the WS car park behind Sunnyside at this year's Bonhams auction they could let me have?
Roger I
Quote 0 0
atom
Same here: does anyone have any shots of my blue V8 Vantage X-Pack (E371 CPE) outside Sunnyside at the auction...?  I can't believe I didn't take any pictures, having got there nice & early to secure a prime parking spot.  Thanks,  John
Quote 0 0