mcatlin
Have had an e-mail from Audrey about lunch at this event, anyone thinking of taking up this offer? Martin
Quote 0 0
annereed
David and I are hoping to be at the track as long as the car he and his brother are bringing out is ready in time. 

Anne
Quote 0 0
Lordsoandso
Haven't seen the NS yet, is it in the Suite as last year? Rather under-used as a viewing area I thought. I should be there if I can fit a fettling weekend in beforehand.
Quote 0 0
Webby
Full details, as usual, can be seen on the Calendar entry for the 1st of May on this very site. Eyes up and to the right!
Quote 0 0
Mr Toad
Webby wrote:

Full details, as usual, can be seen on the Calendar entry for the 1st of May on this very site. Eyes up and to the right!

Will the shop be there?
Quote 0 0
Webby
That is something I don't know. I'll put it to the shop that they should be publicising their presence at events.

And I'm not sure when the online shop is due back up. I believe they're in the process of updating items.
Quote 0 0
mcatlin
Something you don't know Roger? I feel I should demand your resignation from the CoM immediately!!!! Martin
Quote 0 0
David Fearnley
AMOC Shop will be at Brands. Location I do not know. Now I have one over Webby!!!
Quote 0 0