AM V8
Hi All,

Looking forward to the Race Day at Brandshatch on the 23rd June, a great day out at a bargain price.
I am traveling up on the Friday evening, can anyone recommend a hotel with safe/secure parking ? many thanks.
Quote 0 0
PhilipO
Both the Premier Inn and Holiday Inn at Wrotham have parking out of sight - not necessarily "secure" but discreet
Quote 0 0
si1100
Hi All
Over recent years an Area 11 member, Dave Peacock, has been able to arrange h
ospitality tickets for the AMOC race meeting at Brands Hatch. This year, for the 23rd June, we have at the moment 5 tickets available at a cost of £75 each. These include entry, superior start/finsh straight suite, breakfast/lunch/afternoon tea, all alcholic and non-alcholic drinks and allocated parking. If any members are interested please message Simon at area11asstrep@amoc.org. _DSC8839a.jpg 
Quote 0 0
si1100
All, now just 3 tickets left for Brands this Saturday. Anyone interested please left me know.
Quote 0 0
Dawesy
Im visiting, always a good day out, the racing is fab.
Quote 0 0
Ockyclarke
I don't want to be negative but from the entry list I can only see 7 Astons racing ...
Paul
Quote 0 0
AM V8
Oh, thats not good....
Quote 0 0
Anne
Ockyclarke wrote:
I don't want to be negative but from the entry list I can only see 7 Astons racing ...

Lot's of both Member's and non Members in other marques though. Some good grids of 30 cars, some smaller due to clashes with other events such as Spa . Sun is shining ☺
Quote 1 0
Ockyclarke
Currently eating humble pie ... it was a great day out
Paul
Quote 0 0
RL17
Enjoyed - great event. Not as many area 7 faces as last year but still a good Aston turnout.

Pity I had to leave a little bit early and miss a few races due to a family party.

And great viewing and teas & coffees (plus decaf tea and coffee) and squash etc from the AMOC box.

And great to see race day charge reversed (as I got my money for Classic refunded last week).

Think a few cars would have been in the Festival race last Saturday as normally a lot more GT4s and AP was there last year.
Quote 0 0
AM V8
Great fun, fab weather, well worth the trip.
Quote 0 0