DB PHiL
Calling Ray/ Dawn.......Are AMOC gonna be at the Bromley Pageant this year? ( 8th June)
Quote 0 0
Ray_Elliott
Hi Phil,
Yep, we'll be there and the weather looks to be good too!
Dawn will post some details later today 

Hope you can make it!
Ray
Quote 0 0
Ray_Elliott
Still time to join in the fun, weather should be great and there is a parade for Astons in the arena again
Anyone who bakes are welcome to bring along cupcakes, as we are raising money this year for the Demelza Children's Hospice charity.

For more details and getting signed on please contact Dawn at Dawnscantlebury@hotmail.com

;D
Quote 0 0
DB PHiL
When do festivities begin?
Quote 0 0
PenelopePitstop
Hi Phil, festivities start at 8:00am on Sunday and we still have spaces if you would like join us, I have just checked the weather and it is set fair for Sunday and warm!! A miracle for the pageant. My email address is dawnscantlebury@hotmail.com drop me a line and I will send you a form and sort out some concessionary tickets for you. Dawn
Quote 0 0
DB PHiL
Thanks Dawn
I'll have to get up extra early then

email sent
Quote 0 0
PenelopePitstop
Thanks Phill see you bright and early Sunday!!
Quote 0 0
PenelopePitstop
Why not join us for a wonderful day at The Bromley Pageant, Norman Park, Bromley Kent, Brands Hatch Race Circuit Sunday 8th June 2014.

If you wish to attend the event, AMOC Area 7 have tickets for the weekend .We are looking for any cars who would like to spend Sunday with friends old and new on The Aston Martin Stand at Bromley Pageant, with the weather set fair why not join us for a great day out, whilst raising money for a worthwhile cause, which this year is Demelza Childrens Hospice Charity.

http://demelza.org.uk/

So if you wish to join us, and you happen to be a budding Mary Berry or Paul Holliwood, and have a spare few hours to bake some cup cakes for the stand, we will be very grateful, the cup cake stand is legendary, and run with a passion by Jane Brown and Karen Murphy.
There will also be a chance to be part of the Arena Parade.

If you wish to attend, either post a reply or send an email to dawnscantlebury@hotmail.com
Quote 0 0
Ray_Elliott
Fantastic day and fabulous weather
A huge thank you to everyone who supported us by attending and making such a great display!
Enormous thanks to all the members helping to set up, dismantle, barbecuing and running the cake shop!
A more substantial write up will be forthcoming for the quarterly magazine  ;-)

We won the Best Special Car Club award again!  banana!

Regards
Ray & Dawn
Quote 0 0
annereed
Congratulations on winning the award.  I know you all put a lot of hard work into the preparation for the event and it's great to have it recognised.

Anne
Quote 0 0
DB PHiL
Thanks for a lovely day Dawn and all   ...some pics....

...More pictures in DB Phil's  Bromley Pageant 2014 Gallery
Quote 0 0