Wedgie Show full post »
vrooom
Great pics Roger....how do you download that many to one post?
Quote 0 0
tony-hall-40
looks a fantastic day.....well done for all those involved...esp Dawn/Ray.....and good to see so many pictures of the event , makes all the difference when posting.....

Mike , to post pics i use photobucket , free and easy to use....
Ooooppps...I did it again....
Quote 0 0
DB PHiL
Nice photos Wedgie
Shame about the weather, lets hope it'll be nice at Hever on the 26th.
Well done to all involved 
Quote 0 0
vanquish spirit
yes thanks for organising the display a great effort.  Nightmare weather though.  Not sure my bp has come down yet from the drive home! ;D
Quote 0 0
Wedgie
Mike Smith wrote:

Great pics Roger....how do you download that many to one post?
Mike
As Tony says.
Photobucket.
Upload, then copy & paste links.
Simple! Even to an IT dinosaur like me.
Roger I
Quote 0 0
vrooom
Thanks guys .....I will investigate the bucket of photos
Quote 0 0
Ray_Elliott
Hi to all who attended the Bromley Pageant,

I would firstly like to thank everyone who braved the absolutely foul weather to make the whole day such a fantastic one for all who attended, everyone played their part and helped with stand set-up,baking some wonderful cakes, photos, manning the stand and a real sense of dare I say Dunkirk spirit!!!, especially when the wind decided to play havoc with the Marquee. It was a pleasure to meet so many new faces and a great day out with many friendships formed.

The cars were all stunning, and the display very special, with such a range of cars, it was very eye catching, so much so that Keith Piper's Headlam claimed first prize as best in show, and the stand won best in show, the first time Aston's have won the event, beating Jaguar, who I believe have one it for the last 3 years!!!!!

I would personally like to thank everyone at AMOC (Richard Jackson,Johnny, Carol, Roger and Linda), The Heritage Trust (Anne and Donna) for their help and support, and a special Thank You to Arthur Sinclair and Works Service for supporting the event, there were many children, who could not believe their luck on Sunday, when they got to have their photos taken inside an Aston Martin!! Also thanks to Keith Piper, who even though he had issues with his car, the car stole the heart of the commentator at the arena and many at the event!!

Thanks to everyone at Area 7 especially, Karen, Chris, Andrew and Mr Cool himself Winston.

Last but definitely not least a very special thanks to Norman Hodges, Arthur Sinclair, Mark Gauntlet and Anne Wright for their inspiration. Thank you very much.

Not only did we have a great day we raised money for Help for Heroes, which makes it all the more special.

No doubt you will read more about the event over the next few weeks, and I am sure more people will upload their photos, for all to see.

See you all at Hever!!

Kind Regards,

Dawn

Quote 0 0
Wedgie
http://www.classicandsportscar.com/news/classic-car-events/grim-weather-doesn%E2%80%99t-deter-bromley-faithful
Roger I
Quote 0 0
tony-hall-40
what a great write up....
Ooooppps...I did it again....
Quote 0 0
Wedgie
Tony

Have you invited CC and C&S etc to your Hever do?

Roger I
Quote 0 0