marcos
Started by me on Pistonheads - any takers? So far up to 11 Aston owners on there, mostly Gaydon cars. Would be nice to have a mixture!!

Campbell gate at Brooklands at 12:30 on Sunday. Pass the roundabout for Mercedes-Benz World (if you're heading off the A3 and heading towards Weybridge) and you'll see a turning on the left about 300m afterwards. Keep left, head down the big concrete ramp (part of the old circuit and there will be a man with a beard asking you for money!

I'll speak with the Trust tomorrow to confirm it all and post back up to finailise we're A-OK. Last Sunday they had the MX-5 owners in there so I'm sure they'll be thrilled to see some Astons instead smile

I'll try and get us a group rate as well. Fingers crossed for some decent weather, it's a lovely place to do some photos anyway.

Might have a drive-out afterwards if there is the inclination!!
Quote 0 0
AstonZagato
I might try to come along but I have a bunch of stuff to do and I can only do it if I get it all completed on Saturday.
Quote 0 0
Ockyclarke
Hi Marcos,

What sort of event is this?

Thanks
Ocky
Paul
Quote 0 0
marcos
Nothing official Ocky, just a meet up, spot of lunch in the cafe, a look around the place then a drive round the Sussex/Surrey coutryside for anyone interested. Really just an excuse to meet up while the roads remain unsalted and the weather is fairly clement!

One of the regions is having a Christmas lunch at the same time, no idea who or how many, just that it's AMOC. But that's nothing to do with this meet.
Quote 0 0
tony-hall-40
area 1.....
Ooooppps...I did it again....
Quote 0 0
Russell
none of them got an advent calendar then
24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case, coincidence ? i think not.
Quote 0 0
Ockyclarke
Thanks for the info' Marcos
Paul
Quote 0 0