ED50 Show full post »
ED50
Calling all DB7 Owners take a look below... ;D

Chiltern Aston have very kindly donated the following parts to my Charity efforts that culminate at Burghley in July.

They have donated all these parts with all the money raised going to my Virgin Money Giving page,if you wish to bid or make an offer for anything on the list please email me in the first instance...

edwind.cunningham@btinternet.com

If you require any technical questions answered relating to any part please contact David Lea at Chiltern Aston on 01442 833177 as he will be pleased to advise.

Many of the parts are shown on the Chiltern website accompanied with P/no's and photographs.

Please check out the Parts Department at http://www.chilternaston.com

Here follows the parts in question.

P/no. 698860, DB7 Series 1  4 piece Red Over Mat set c/w with stitched wing logo.

P/no. 25-84722R, 1997 onward DB7 Halfwood Airbag type Steering Wheel.

P/no. 78-27238, DB7 i6 Driving Dynamic's Spoiler.

P/no. 36-85747, DB7 Series 1 and 2 Locking Wheel Nut Set.

P/no. 41-85475, DB7 Vantage Metallic Manual Gear Knob.

P/no. 42-86000, DB7 Vantage Metallic Automatic Gear Knob

P/no. 25-85507, DB7 Vantage Black with Wood Top Airbag Type Steering Wheel.

P/no. 25-85742, DB7 Vantage Black with Wood Top Airbag Type Steering Wheel Touchtronic.

Also donated is a set of winter tyres,

Pirelli Sotto Zero's

2 X 275/35 R 19.
2 X 235/40 R 19.

All parts can be collected from Chiltern Aston or can be sent by courier at your expense.

Hope to hear from you DB7 Boys so don't be shy as its all for charity.

Many thanks again to Chiltern Aston...
Quote 0 0
ED50
COME ON YOU LOT LETS GET REGISTERED,LETS PUSH THIS THING ON A BIT AND GO FOR 250…………….YOU KNOW YOU WANT TOO.

Here's an updated list of entries following on from another very successful day where a few other cars stepped up to attend including several special editions to the field………….can you spot any.

1,  1930 International.
1,  1933 Le Mans 2/4.
1,  1934 Series 2.
1,  DB4GT Zagato…….2 VEV.
1,  DB 2 Lightweight Racer.
4,  DB Mk 111.
3,  DB 2/4.
3,  DB4.
2,  DB5.
6,  DB6.
16, DB7 i6.
15, DB7 Vantage.
1,  DB7 Zagato.
1,  ARO1 Zagato.
1,  Gaydon V12 Vantage Zagato.
1,  DBR 1 ASM Replica.
1,  1933 Lagonda.
4,  Lagonda Wedgies.
9,  NP Vantage/Virage.
7,  NP Vanquish.
4,  Gaydon Rapide.
7,  Gaydon Vanquish.
14. Gaydon DBS.
47, Gaydon V8 Vantage.
10,  Gaydon V8 S Vantage.
20, Gaydon V12 Vantage.
4,  Gaydon V12 Vantage S.
2,  Gaydon V12 Vantage Roadster (manual).
3,  Gaydon V12 Vantage S Roadster.
1,  Gaydon Virage.
38,  DB9.
2,    Cygnet.
2,    GT12.
1,    Vulcan.
1,    One 77.
1,    GT 4 Race spec Vantage.

( CURRENT TOTAL, 235 CARS, last updated Friday 22nd January)

If anyone is feeling charitable towards my efforts please visit my charity page as any consideration would be most gratefully received.

http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/Burghleyastonmartin2016

Well thats the register of cars fully back up to date as of this evening so moving forward please contact me to sign up and join in as the next target has got to be to get a few past the 240 car mark by the end of January.

Your support is greatly appreciated so please make it a date and join in with what promises to be a wonderful occasion.

To register your attendance please email Ed here,  edwind.cunningham@btinternet.com
Quote 0 0
Ian Postles
I was doing a flyer to send out to Area 20 and asked Ed if he could send me an image to include and he sent me this - how good is that!!!!!

Quote 0 0
ED50
Pleased you liked it Ian.

They are rather special and I'm delighted at how they have turned out, they are a credit to Andrew Hill the artist who painted it for me.

If anyone collects posters or indeed is interested in a copy please contact me by email : edwind.cunningham@btinternet.com

I'll tell you more in return for the mail.

Quote 0 0
DrDavidB
The flyer looks fantastic. I'm sure it's already been corrected but the date on it is wrong.
Quote 0 0
db7 gts
Well it's in my diary for Sunday 3rd July 2016! ???
Quote 0 0
fergymax
Hope date is correct it's in my schedule as the 3rd  awesome poster and the weather looks perfect well organised ED 
Quote 0 0
DrDavidB
The poster doesn't say 3rd.
Quote 0 0
elmo
Good thpot!
Quote 0 0
Ian Postles
elmo wrote:

Good thpot!

Eagle eyed - Sunday is right, 3 is right and July is right, so I don't think anyone booked in will need to change any arrangements. 

I believe my copy was an early draft and was just provided to me so I could give my members a real feel for the event.  After all if I put in my flyer everything that Ed is organising for us I would never get it sent out - and it would be out of date immediately as he adds more to the day!  Any way I think it is great and just wanted to share with the collective
Quote 0 0
ED50
Panic ye not………... ;D

All in hand that copy's only a work in progress,the finished article is all correct do not fear.
Quote 0 0
ED50
COME ON YOU LOT LETS GET REGISTERED,LETS PUSH THIS THING ON A BIT AND GO FOR 250... ...YOU KNOW YOU WANT TOO.

Here's an updated list of entries following on from another very successful day where a few other cars stepped up to attend including several special editions to the field………….can you spot any.

1,  1930 International.
1,  1933 Le Mans 2/4.
1,  1934 Series 2.
1,  1935 1.5 Litre MK 11 Long Chassis Sports Tourer.
1,  1935 1.5 Litre Le Mans Short Chassis Sports Tourer.
4,  DB Mk 111.
3,  DB 2/4.
3,  DB4.
2,  DB5.
6,  DB6.
16, DB7 i6.
15, DB7 Vantage.
1,  DB7 Zagato.
1,  ARO1 Zagato.
1,  DBR 1 ASM Replica.
1,  1933 Lagonda.
4,  Lagonda Wedgies.
9,  NP Vantage/Virage.
1,  AMV8 Vantage 550.
7,  NP Vanquish.
4,  Gaydon Rapide.
7,  Gaydon Vanquish.
14. Gaydon DBS.
47, Gaydon V8 Vantage.
20, Gaydon V12 Vantage.
1,  Gaydon Virage.
40,  DB9.
2,    Cygnet.
2,    GT12.
1,    Vulcan.
1,    One 77.

( CURRENT TOTAL, 240 CARS, last updated Sunday the 24th January)

If anyone is feeling charitable towards my efforts please visit my charity page as any consideration would be most gratefully received.

Well thats the register of cars fully back up to date as of this evening so moving forward please contact me to sign up and join in as the next target has got to be to get a few past the 245 car mark by the end of January.

Your support is greatly appreciated so please make it a date and join in with what promises to be a wonderful occasion.

To register your attendance please email Ed here,  edwind.cunningham@btinternet.com
Quote 0 0
Ian Postles
How about this one?

Quote 0 0
fergymax
banana! 
Quote 0 0
fergymax
ED is it the flexible chassis 1935 sports tourer(s).....?
Quote 0 0
ED50
Sorry I can't answer that one Andrew.

I'm not an expert on the pre war cars and have posted the information as forwarded to me.

Lets hope an expert on such things looks in…….. LOL
Quote 0 0
John Purser
I don't claim to be an expert, but not sure if I understand the question in #40 either ?
Long chassis and short chassis versions have been booked in.
Quote 0 0
ED50
Here is a running list of those cars registered,I will attempt to keep this regularly updated for those that are interested.

Please support this Event and let me know if you wish to register I'm sure it will be a great day out with plenty to see and enjoy.

1,  1930 International.
1,  1933 Le Mans 2/4.
1,  1934 Series 2.
4,  DB Mk 111.
3,  DB 2/4.
3,  DB4.
2,  DB5.
6,  DB6.
17, DB7 i6.
15, DB7 Vantage.
1,  DB7 Zagato.
1,  ARO1 Zagato.
1,  DBR 1 ASM Replica.
1,  1933 Lagonda.
4,  Lagonda Wedgies.
9,  NP Vantage/Virage.
1,  AMV8 Vantage 550.
7,  NP Vanquish.
4,  Gaydon Rapide.
7,  Gaydon Vanquish.
14. Gaydon DBS.
48, Gaydon V8 Vantage.
20, Gaydon V12 Vantage.
1,  Gaydon Virage.
39,  DB9.
2,    Cygnet.
2,    GT12.
1,    Vulcan.
1,    One 77.

( CURRENT TOTAL, 241 CARS, last updated Monday the 25th January)

Well thats the register of cars fully back up to date as of this evening so moving forward please contact me to sign up and join in as the next target has got to be to get a few past the 245 car mark by the end of January.

Quote 0 0
PPP_6H
ED50 wrote:

...Here's an updated list of entries following on from another very successful day where a few other cars stepped up to attend including several special editions to the field………….can you spot any.

The list is the same as last time you updated it, apart from the addition of one Gaydon V8 Vantage. What are the 'several special additions' you mention?
Quote 0 0
ED50
Sorry…………..

That was old text that I have been updating for quickness and for those interested in the types of cars registered.

I have now modified it as not to mislead or waste peoples times searching for special cars that might have been added previously.

Sorry again,I'll try harder in future……... LOL
Quote 0 0
ED50
Here is a running list of those cars registered,I will attempt to keep this regularly updated for those that are interested.

Please support this Event and let me know if you wish to register I'm sure it will be a great day out with plenty to see and enjoy.

1,  1930 International.
1,  1933 Le Mans 2/4.
1,  1934 Series 2.
4,  DB Mk 111.
3,  DB 2/4.
3,  DB4.
2,  DB5.
6,  DB6.
18, DB7 i6.
15, DB7 Vantage.
1,  DB7 Zagato.
1,  ARO1 Zagato.
1,  DBR 1 ASM Replica.
1,  1933 Lagonda.
4,  Lagonda Wedgies.
1,  NP Vantage Proto type.
1,  NP DBS Vantage.
1,  NP Vantage X Pack Volante.
5,  NP Vantage.
1,  NP Virage.
8,  NP Vanquish.
4,  Gaydon Rapide.
7,  Gaydon Vanquish.
14. Gaydon DBS.
51, Gaydon V8 Vantage.
12,  Gaydon V8 S Vantage.
20, Gaydon V12 Vantage.
1,  Gaydon Virage.
40,  DB9.
2,    Cygnet.
2,    GT12.
1,    Vulcan.
1,    One 77.
1,    GT 4 Race spec Vantage by Bamford Rose.
1,    GT4 2016 Race spec Vantage 7 speed by DAE.

( CURRENT TOTAL, 250 CARS, last updated Wednesday the 27th January)

Well thats the register of cars fully back up to date as of this evening so moving forward please contact me to sign up and join in as the next target has got to be to get a few past the 250 car mark by the end of January.

Quote 0 0
Ian Postles
Well done Ed for all your hard work.  The list is coming along nicely!!!!

I think that for all those who are thinking about going along, if you are able, you should try to make a weekend of it so that you do not miss out on the very special Saturday visit before attending on the Sunday.  It is going to be brilliant!
Quote 0 0
ED50
Come on chaps surely some one can put me out of my misery and get me onto the 250th car registered.

We only need 1 more for a major milestone along the way to Burghley.

Any takers…...
Quote 0 0
DB PHiL
Just put my name down on PH.........how can I not miss this 

well done Ed
Quote 0 0
Ian Postles
You were just waiting to be 250th weren't you Phil

As you are attending you, and others, may be interested in this post I saw on PH

"Any one wanting a copy of this poster ( 594 x 841 ) is welcome to email me to reserve their copy.

There will only be a small batch produced for this event and it will be a case of collect and pay on the day.

The artist has set the price at £25.00 each net with a healthy percentage being donated to the charities of the day.

If you wish to reserve your copy please email:
edwind.cunningham@btinternet.com

Andrew is also producing a run of 10 limited edition Giclee prints of the picture itself on heavyweight fine art paper that will be approx 450 x 600,these will be signed and numbered by the artist.

Number 1 of this extremely limited run will be Auctioned at Burghley with all proceeds again going to the Charity pot."

You better get one before they all go!
Quote 0 0