BigGeoff
Are there any other owners based in northern CA who'd be interested in some kind of meet up? I've noticed a mention of a CA contingent on some other threads but couldn't find any more info than that.
Quote 0 0
Pettifogger
The AMOC Western US Section is having a joint Northern-Southern California event in, as I recall, April, in Fresno and the Sierra foothills. I got a flier in the mail but didn't keep it because I can't make it. The July 2007 AMOC member directory has lots of California members in the US section. There are even a few Aston owners I know of in the Sacramento area, and probably lots more that I don't know about. I've been an AMOC member for only a few months, but AMOC membership seems to be an excellent way to connect with other AM owners (pays for this forum, too).
Quote 0 0
lindsey
I'll be shipping my car over in May and I hope to meet with as many Aston Martin owners as possible. I am picking my car up at Silicon Valley Auto Group on Saturday, May 10th and I was hoping that we could get together at that time. Since I do not know the area, I was hoping that someone could suggest a meeting location nearby and a route to exercise the cars.
Quote 0 0
augkuo
hawaiianvantage wrote:

I'll be shipping my car over in May and I hope to meet with as many Aston Martin owners as possible. I am picking my car up at Silicon Valley Auto Group on Saturday, May 10th and I was hoping that we could get together at that time. Since I do not know the area, I was hoping that someone could suggest a meeting location nearby and a route to exercise the cars.


If people are interested, we could take hawaiianvantage around Skyline/Hwy 1/Hwy 9, etc. - meet up in Los Gatos and then go for a drive.  Let us know what the schedule is
HV (when you can pick up the car) and where you'll be staying at and then we can figure a nice "breakin" tour for you ;D

Augie
Quote 0 0
BigGeoff
I'm right by Los Gatos so that sounds good to me. Looking forward to it.
Quote 0 0
codynt
Would be great - I'm in the San Francisco area and would love to see other AM owners around. Just took it up 92 over onto Skyline today
Quote 0 0
jas2jas
Hi, I am a new owner and would also like to meet up with other owners in my area. I am in Soquel near Santa Cruz which is very close to Los Gatos, hwy1, hwy9 etc. Please let me know if anything gets planned or just email me if you would like to meet up. I would also like to know more about AMOC membership benefits.
Quote 0 0
augkuo
Hi Jas -
Sorry we missed you, I had a post on the Events section for a drive up to Davis for the Eurosunday event.  We'll keep you in mind
the next time we do something.

Augie

jas2jas wrote:

Hi, I am a new owner and would also like to meet up with other owners in my area. I am in Soquel near Santa Cruz which is very close to Los Gatos, hwy1, hwy9 etc. Please let me know if anything gets planned or just email me if you would like to meet up. I would also like to know more about AMOC membership benefits.
Quote 0 0
BigGeoff
I had a great time on Sunday. Thanks to Augie for organizing and looking forward to next time.
Quote 0 0
lindsey
Augie,
Really enjoyed our get together with you and the others. I was very special seeing another V8 Vantage, a DB9 Volante and a Vanquish S together.  I ended up putting 3600 miles on my car in the three weeks we were in California. The only other AM's I saw was a DB7 and another V8 Vantage. I'll let you know the next time I have to ship my car over for servicing.
Aloha,
Lindsey
Quote 0 0
augkuo
Hope you guys took a lot of pictures!  Thanks again for the chocolate and coffee...my wife's a big coffee drinker so I'm sure we'll order more bags from Phil.

Are people going to the rally with the Ferrari club on June 21st?

Augie


hawaiianvantage wrote:

Augie,
Really enjoyed our get together with you and the others. I was very special seeing another V8 Vantage, a DB9 Volante and a Vanquish S together.  I ended up putting 3600 miles on my car in the three weeks we were in California. The only other AM's I saw was a DB7 and another V8 Vantage. I'll let you know the next time I have to ship my car over for servicing.
Aloha,
Lindsey
Quote 0 0