Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
TVJL

AMOC Guest
Reply with quote  #1 
'Hi there' to any Texan forum members.

I am a UK-based Astonite who will be visiting your fine State quite soon. I would love to meet up for a drink and a chat if you felt like it. Do please contact me (on or off line) if this appeals to you.

I will be visiting for about 10 days and staying in Fort Worth but plan to explore quite a bit. I understand that there is lots to see and do, but would welcome suggestions from those in the know.

Tim
4todd

AMOC Guest
Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVJL

"Howdy y'all" is also appropriate!  Have sent you a PM.  Looking forward to meeting you. 
Rogala

AMOC Guest
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:

I am a UK-based Astonite who will be visiting your fine State quite soon. I would love to meet up for a drink and a chat if you felt like it. Do please contact me (on or off line) if this appeals to you.

I will be visiting for about 10 days and staying in Fort Worth but plan to explore quite a bit. I understand that there is lots to see and do, but would welcome suggestions from those in the know.

Tim

I am in Austin, and would be glad to show you the town....best city in Texas !!!!!!!!!!
TVJL

AMOC Guest
Reply with quote  #4 
Hi y'all,

4todd and Rogala, thanks very much for your kind thoughts and invitations. I have sent you both PMs.

Best,

Tim
mcatlin

AMOC Guest
Reply with quote  #5 
Tim, don't forget to pack your ten gallon hat!
TVJL

AMOC Guest
Reply with quote  #6 
Ha ha ha. Well, unlike me, I certainly think that the Texan girls look good in those, which fact reminds me of that famous quote from "Blazing Saddles", when Lili Von Shtupp says: "Is that a ten gallon hat, or are you just enjoying the show?"

Anyway, moving on swiftly, Donna, Todd and John, y'all have (more) mail. ;D
N18WNG

AMOC Guest
Reply with quote  #7 
TVJL - Can we expect to see you in a suit...WITH cowboy boots? ;D
CQ DBSV8

AMOC member
Reply with quote  #8 
As long it's not his birthday suit...
mcatlin

AMOC Guest
Reply with quote  #9 
Don't forget the hat it will be hot, hot, hot!!!!
4todd

AMOC Guest
Reply with quote  #10 
Pictures from dinner...

TVJL

AMOC Guest
Reply with quote  #11 
It was sooooo very nice to meet you both, finally. Enormous thanks to you for taking the time and trouble to welcome a Brit to your super fine State. Donna, what you have done for Todd should make every other man brim full with envy.

By the way, if you look on the wall behind the head of the fat bloke, you will get some inkling as to the size of the fare on offer over there (for those of you unfamiliar with such things). Jeez, some of those Texans can eat - though, not at our table.

Tim

PS I am so sorry not to have been able to hook up with Rogala on this trip, due to circs. beyond my control. John, I hope you got my messages. Next time! T
Rogala

AMOC Guest
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:

Donna, what you have done for Todd should make every other man brim full with envy.

PS I am so sorry not to have been able to hook up with Rogala on this trip, due to circs. beyond my control. John, I hope you got my messages. Next time! T

I just saw this message and the photos...well done !!!  Hope you visit Austin on the next go-around.

BTW, just what was "Donna" up to here ??  Based on the photos, I am indeed envious 
TVJL

AMOC Guest
Reply with quote  #13 
John, sorry (once again) to have missed you. Austin is a must and I will certainly be visiting next time around.

Best, Tim
4todd

AMOC Guest
Reply with quote  #14 
I wasn't up to anything...

I'm the one on the left with Todd.  LOL  (remember...I bought HIM the car.)
Rogala

AMOC Guest
Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4todd

Ladies take note...the TRUE way to a man's heart is through his gearshift lever.   ;D

BTW, I am trying to organize a local AMOC event in TX along with the help of another club member and the Dallas dealer.  Stay tuned for details.  Early October is the target.
Rogala

AMOC Guest
Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4todd

Dear Donna,

I just heard from Maury that you and Todd are going to join us in Austin for the road rally etc. in 2 weeks.  Looking forward to meeting you.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.