sean.lunn
As the tourists are starting to leave the lovely Cape, it's time to put a new AMOC event in the diary.

To summarise, I propose that we meet at the waterfront at 14:00 on Saturday 1st March and take a great picture for the AMOC magazine with Table Mountain and the yachts in the background. Then we head to Chapmans peak for a spectacular drive along the coast and eventually end up at the new Cape Point Vineyards tasting area high on the mountain. As you'll see from the pictures attached, the view from up there is amazing and it would be rude not to pit stop for a great wine tasting with a few cheese platters to ensure no swerving on the way home.

We look forward to welcoming all new members to AMOC and there will be a few new classic Astons to admire.

If you could let me know if you will be attending that will be great and I can then reserve the correct amount of parking etc, but the plan is to make it as relaxed as possible. We should be done by 17:30 and all will be welcome to leave the vineyard whenever they like.

If you have other friends with Aston's, or even spot another Aston owner, please encourage them to join us.

I'm looking forward to seeing you all again soon and once I have all the confirmations I'll send details of the meeting point at the V&A waterfront.

All the best

Sean
Quote 0 0