mrtbird
Hi
Any one board on sunday 6 Sept the Mustang club (the pony club) are having a show there all cars are welcome new or old
Ill be the one waking around with bucket and shovel  ;D ;D
Abe

J25 M25 turn off london bound first set of traffic lights turn right 100 meters entrance on right
Quote 0 0
tony-hall-40
any self respecting memeber will be at Marpledurham for the concours.......not looking at mustangs.... gunbarrel
Ooooppps...I did it again....
Quote 0 0
mrtbird
tony-hall-40 wrote:

any self respecting memeber will be at Marpledurham for the concours.......not looking at mustangs.... gunbarrel
Your roses will never talk to you again? ;D ;D
+ its on my doorstep so to speek
Quote 0 0
vrooom
I think its a Classic car show as opposed to just Mustangs....Abe
Capel Manor is close to Whitewebbs museum near to junction 10 on the M25 nr Enfield.
I've be at the Aston event though.
Quote 0 0
Webby
Mustang manure won't do your roses any favours...
Quote 0 0
mrtbird
Hi
Thats the Morris Miner club that do that one
This is done by the pony club ( mustang owners club)
anyway its there if some people can't go to Marpledurham that far? ;D
Quote 0 0
mrtbird
Webby wrote:

Mustang manure won't do your roses any favours...
It kills the rats the-ow ;D ;D
Quote 0 0
mrtbird
Hi
Every one hope you all had as nice a day as i did where ever you went
some pics for you
Abe
Quote 0 0
mrtbird
and some more
Quote 0 0
mrtbird
And finally one for Mike what is the red car?
and yes I saw you sneak in slowly CNP 44?
sorry Russell no bikes
Abe ;D ;D ;D
Quote 0 0
vrooom
Opel Gt 1900 on non standard wires.
Unusual in that the pop up lights were non electronic but manually pulled up by a lever......
Assume you didn't mean the red Allard Palm Beach in the earlier photos...that's a rare sight...as is the red Crayford Ford Corsair convertible..
Thanks for the pics..your Thunderbird looks good.
By the way I note you took a pic of the Rolls....doesn't it look imposing/expensive etc yet can be bought for around £10,000 for a decent car with a warranty etc...good value aren't they....I gave £2750 for a rubbish one last year...amazing!
Quote 0 0
vrooom
There's two out of three Get Smart cars in your pics.........
Quote 0 0
mrtbird
what I like about these shows that are mixed your looking at a roller one minute and a beat up old vw camper van the next
unfortunately I have to mix with the RIFF RAFF you know wot I mean luckily I ant boverd? ;D ;D ;D
the red jag and the Allard were stunning the pics don't do them Justice
Plenty of tea and buiscits burgers dounuts and ice cream any thing you want from 8.30am what a day?
Abe
Quote 0 0
vrooom
I'm as interested in an old Austin Maxi at these shows as something exotic...just nice they are still around as they are all part of history.
Some of these cars everyone says are crap had quite good road tests at the time.
Reputations then come from a poor reliability record,car trade not liking them secondhand and a whole of bullshit from the press 25 years on!

Quote 0 0
mrtbird
Hi I was at Buntingford yesterday there was 2 Morris 1000 one was a VP and had your favorite TR8 come F40 lookalike in bright  YELLOW it looked !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ummmm I didn't have a paper bag but luckily it was parked next to the toilets and made it just in time come to think of it if I got sick over it it would have been an improvement  ;D ;D ;D
Quote 0 0
mcatlin
A VP Morris 1000, learn something new every day.
Quote 0 0
vrooom
What's  a Morris 1000 VP?
A Morris 1000 is a Minor.
Do you mean a Metro 1300 Vanden Plas?
Possibly an Allegro Vanden Plas or the earlier Vanden Plas 1100/1300 Princess basec on the BMC 1100/1300?
Curious to know..
Yeah most of those Ferrari kit cars are shit,waste of a TR7/MR2 or Datsun/Nissan Z car!
I have seen acouple though that had outstanding panel fit.....if they were dead cheap fair enough but at £25000 built
I'd rather have a real lesser Ferrari!
Each to their own though!
Quote 0 0
mrtbird
Sorry  yes your right morris 1100 /1300 with the hydro suspension the smaller version of the 1800 ?
I have too take more pics ?
Quote 0 0
mrtbird
OK this year its 4 Sept may be see you there and CNP 44 if your there ?
Quote 0 0
Wedgie
Very short notice Mr T & I was away. Maybe next year.
Are you going to post any pix?
Roger I
Quote 0 0