greggvnewman
I am attending Car Fest South in my Oscar India. I see that there will be an Aston MArtin parade at 1100 on the Sunday but I cannot see who gets to take part or whether this is an AMOC event. Does anyone know?
Thanks, Gregg
Quote 0 0
johnslynch
AMOC are not attending this year.
Quote 0 0
greggvnewman
Thanks John - I had received duff info from my wife anyway! She was looking at last year's programme!!
Quote 0 0
johnslynch
I did wonder if that was the case, a parade with just you may look a bit odd(-:
Quote 0 0
db7 boy
What, no AMOC attendance this year?
Garry, you and your hard work are both sorely missed!
Quote 0 0
annereed
The price being charged for 7 cars was felt to be prohibitive and they would not let us take any more cars.

Anne
Quote 0 0
steveXE624

We were somewhat spoilt in 2013 as Chris Evans was keen to mark the AM anniversary with 100 cars, rather than the usual maximum of 7 cars per marque that had been set in place from the event's inception. They just went back to the 'norm' for this year.

Ironically, Andrew was oversubscribed for the CarFest North event - so much so he could fill the spaces with people wanted to attend all three days and didn't need to drop back to the Plan B of different cars on different days. I think it was something like £500 for 14 tickets/7 cars for the three days at CarFest South, so just over £71 each car for the full three days or £23 a day.

I know it is in a different area from mine, but I'd be happy to try and sort something for 2015 CarFest South if that was considered acceptable? I wouldn't want to tread on any toes though
Quote 0 0