jonc
This has been mentioned in AM News but I didn't see any mention here.

http://www.carsinthepark.org.uk/

The website shows there are currently 32 Astons coming and there will be an AMOC attendees area. I am taking my new Wedge, and hopefully the Virage LE to make up for me missing this year's Autumn Concours.

Jonathan
Quote 0 0
atfms
Jonathan, You are probably correct, I should have put it on the web site. I was hoping for 30 cars, so my expectations have been exceeded. We should have a good selection, from prewar up to current models. There is  possibly still time for others to book a place, contact me if you have any problems.

Andrew Ferret Area 6 Rep.
Quote 0 0
jonc
There definitely is time at the moment.

I received an update from CITP organiser Chris yesterday - he is issuing the parking plan on Friday and asks that people book their tickets before then if possible. Final ticket deadline is Saturday 9pm, assuming all places have not been filled before then.

Looking forward to it :-)

Jonathan
Quote 0 0
AstonZagato
I may have to be in Liverpool for the Monday, so I might drive up via Harewood.  It is a long way out of my way but would break the journey.
Quote 0 0
jonc
Well Andrew, you got your 30 AMOC cars, plus another four so far. :-) Total cars has now passed the 300 mark.

Weather forecast is looking better than Stockport with light cloud / sun / showers.

LE and Wedge both booked - see you there..

Quote 0 0
jonc
Well, the rain held off, there was some sun and not too much wind. The AMOC cars attracted a lot of attention.

Quote 0 0
John Purser
That looks terrific - many thanks for posting the photos.
Quote 0 0
atfms
Yes, thank you very much for posting the pictures, and thanks to everyone for attending. considering the weather forcast, we had a very good turnout, if not the 30+ booked.

Thanks again everyone, we shall return in 2012, dates permitting.

Andrew Forret
Area 6 Rep.
Quote 0 0