anthonyoade
Cholmondeley Pageant of Power

This year as part of our Centenary Celebrations we have been invited to be one of the main features at the Cholmondeley Pageant of Power held on June 14th, 15th and 16th.

This event is held in the stunning grounds of Cholmondeley Castle, Cheshire which is growing year on year and offers a great weekend of entertainment for all the family.

The following will be part of the weekend

• A Concours d’Elegance, which is judged in a more relaxed way than our usual events along with a celebrity judged class; where we will encourage members who do not normally enter our Concours to come along and join in the fun.
    [*] A display of the marque celebrating the last 100 years of Aston Martins history.
    [*] A dedicated class in the race events for Astons, will be open to entrants from all eras of Astons racing history.
    [*] Forward dedicated parking area for Members Astons.

I was due to meet them on 29th January but that has just been put back to 6th February, along with a representative from AM.

More information will follow after that meeting and as the programme is finalised.

I really would encourage members to support this event, you can find more details on their web site http://www.cpop.co.uk

For any more information please contact me at anthonyoade@btconnect.com

Anthony Oade
Quote 0 0
anthonyoade
Hello All

At long last I have got confirmation as to what is happening at Cholmondeley.

We will be arranging a Concours/Display for which cars have to be in place for the whole event and a club display where members can come and go as they wish and either visit for one or all of the days.

The Concours/Display is more restrictive but I welcome entry’s for this part of the event, hopefully we can get a good range of models together.

If not please come along and support and attend the event in the members display.

Tickets have to be booked direct with Cholmondeley using the following codes

Adult Pageant 3 day Ticket with Concert AMOC3D – (all in caps) Reduces a £82 3 Day Ticket/ Concert to £45
Adult Pageant Day Ticket AMOCDT– (all in caps) Reduces a £26 Pageant Ticket to £15

Attached is details of tickets and an event guide.

Please will you let me know what you have booked and when you are attending and what your car details are so I can compile a list for each day.

I look forward to hearing from you and meeting you at the event

Anthony
Quote 0 0
anthonyoade
I would like to thank all who attended the Pageant of Power this weekend.

We had a very successful first official club visit, with a display, special class in the race, the club marquee and members parking.

I am sure a good weekend was had by all, especially the Concert and firework display on the Saturday evening.

I would like to thank all who displayed their cars, entered the sprint and to all who visited our stand.

Thanks to Marc and Ben for giving up their weekend and bringing the marquee and club shop and display  items.

Anthony Oade
Quote 0 0
Tskilbeck
Great event -  for-all that missed it  DB4 215 HYK caused a photographic stir but not many members arrived in their cars to enjoy the hospitality that CPOP arranged.
Great shame members did not know the event was on.
Tony Skilbeck
Quote 0 0
anthonyoade
Tskilbeck wrote:

Great event - for-all that missed it DB4 215 HYK caused a photographic stir but not many members arrived in their cars to enjoy the hospitality that CPOP arranged.
Great shame members did not know the event was on.
Tony Skilbeck

Hi Tony

Don't quite understand what you mean members did not know it was on.
It had been on the forum since January, a header on the website and in the Newssheet.

We had a good display with the club marquee where a lot of members cane to see us, and a race class of 12 cars.

Anthony
Quote 0 0
Tskilbeck
Real meaning -12 Astons in the prime position by the  motorcycle pits with available  spare parking for many more .I have seen more at an area monthly meeting.sorry to to be negative but that was what it was for the Saturday event which was fantastic and a credit to you and CPOP .I was only trying to drum up more interest for the future events.
Tony
Quote 0 0
warrior
I would also like to take this opportunity to thank Anthony and the team for all their hard work to make this event the success it was. Gillian and I had a great weekend. My thanks to Marc and Ben as well. John and Gillian.
Quote 0 0