rodgpeace
Are there discount tickets for club members this year?
Quote 0 0
Anne
Details on page 30 of the August AMN:

Discount is for Saturday and Sunday only.

Single ticket: £21.50 - CSCMS17

Family ticket: £48 - CFCMS17

I'll be helping on the stand on Friday - do come and say hello if you are there.

Anne
Quote 1 0
Rich5ltr
Hi, does anyone know the discount code for this year's event? Also does it apply on Fridays, I tried the code provided by my MotorSport subscription and it doesn't seem to work... 

thoughts? 
Still burning hydrocarbons just for fun! 

Quote 0 0
astro
Rich, individual adult ticket code (£5.50 off) CSCMS18
                           Family tickets (£12.00 off) CFCMS18

Enjoy it my friend, Peter
Quote 0 0
Rich5ltr
Thanks Peter. Seems that the deal isn't all it's cracked up to be:

1) You cannot use a discount code on Friday
2) The list price for a Saturday adult ticket is £26.50 
3) Enter the discount code and it reduces the price to £24.50 

Not sure what happens to the remaining £3.50 but the ticketing system ignores it. [confused]

Ho hum...

Quote 0 0
Flashcat
I have now given up with the show, it’s getting too big and you can’t get round it in a day, one now has to be very selective as to who and what you want to see.

On my last visit there was too much crap totally unrelated to motor cars, furniture etc, the organisers are getting greedy, as often happens and are more interested in selling stand space regardless.

Flashcat
Quote 0 0
Rich5ltr
Flashcat wrote:
I have now given up with the show, it’s getting too big and you can’t get round it in a day... 
I know what you mean FC but I haven't been for a few years and I'm looking for a few small parts for my Lagonda that I might find in the auto jumble area. I do agree though about people flogging oak garden structures and ladies handbags with scottie dog tags. No place at a classic car show. 

Quote 0 0
John Purser
Try Beaulieu for Lagonda parts....... - the rest can be found at the Ideal Home exhibition (or a charity shop/ carboot sale nearer to home.)
However, the Club will have the usual big stand at the NEC, organised by Area 5, and including some great cars on show.
Quote 0 0