asington
The Footman James Classic Car Show is on at Event City at The Trafford Centre on Saturday 20th and Sunday 21st September. There's an Aston Martin stand immediately inside the main entrance - and my DB7 i6 Volante will be there (hopefully) looking resplendent along with other Astons! Come and look at all the other cars - should be over 200 to ogle-at!
Quote 0 0
wondercat
Make sure you park it in the right place, some knob didn't last year. I haven't been invited back.

DB7 the model that saved the marque.
Quote 0 0
v12 volante man
wondercat wrote:

Make sure you park it in the right place, some knob didn't last year. I haven't been invited back.

Why not???
Quote 0 0
wondercat
I was that knob banana!

Quote 0 0
v12 volante man
wondercat wrote:

I was that knob banana!

Oh dear!!!!! what did you do then???
Quote 0 0
wondercat
Parked in the wrong place on the stand.

Quote 0 0
v12 volante man
wondercat wrote:

Parked in the wrong place on the stand.

We all do it mate but did no one from the stand ask you nicely to move to a better spot?? or did they just be rude instead?? hence as to why they have not invited you again this year!!!!!!! LOL
Quote 0 0
wondercat
There was no one about, it was late on the Friday. I just put it in the wrong place, between two other Aston's.

Quote 0 0
asington
Hopefully won't happen to me tomorrow when I turn up to position my Aston on the stand! I sure ain't leaving my keys there for someone to move the car!
Quote 0 0
v12 volante man
wondercat wrote:

There was not one about, it was late on the Friday. I just put it in the wrong place, between two other Aston's.

Never mind but if they were there doing their job then maybe it would not have happened. Who knows.

Andrew, enjoy and don't cause any trouble you rebel!!!!!!
Quote 0 0
asington
Moi? Cause trouble? Now would I do any such thing? If I catch any little brat putting his sticky little fingers on my lovely paintwork and he'll get a ...... oh bugger! - you can't do that now can you? Come and see me in Strangeways!
Quote 0 0
v12 volante man
asington wrote:

Moi? Cause trouble? Now would I do any such thing? If I catch any little brat putting his sticky little fingers on my lovely paintwork and he'll get a ...... oh bugger! - you can't do that now can you? Come and see me in Strangeways!

They are usually accompanied by a fit mother Andrew so its always nice to oblige the little buggers so their mums want a good look too, Everyones a winner!!!!! LOL
Quote 0 0