atfms
Yes it is time to start thinking about Classic Le Mans 2016. As for the previous two events I have been offered 10 rooms at the Brit Hotel Saint Saturnin, which is located on the northern outskirts of Le Mans. Most of the rooms have been taken by repeat bookers, but I still a few available if you are interested. The rooms are booked for 4 nights, arriving Thursday 7th July, departing Monday 10th July at a cost of 548 euro for a twin/double room B&B, single occupancy is availble at 498 euro. A 30% deposit is required by 1st December, a further 30% by 8th April and the balance by 8th May. If you require a room, please let me know by email. The rooms will be allocated on a first come first served basis.

Tickets fore the event, including track laps on the Saturday morning, will be available through Marc Aylott at HQ. Track laps will need to be booked and paid for before Christmas. Marc will be announcing details in the near future.

Andrew Forret
Area 6 Rep.
Quote 0 0
MJN53
Has anyone been thinking about booking their crossing over to Le Mans yet?

I've always used the Newhaven-Dieppe service but there is no availability yet after March 2016. I have read this will go ahead but there are no news updates from the new Operator.

Is anyone else hanging on to see what happens? 
Quote 0 0
Vanquish Rider
As this event is very much turning into a biannual pilgrimage for me these days, I was wondering if anybody else European or Stateside is planning on visiting this amazing event for 2016?

I stay at Chateau de Chanteloupe each time and highly recommend the experience there. Dominique, the proprietor, organises a Garden Party with a car show on the Friday. It always has a theme, this year, Silver & White. He provides the food and the wine (bubbles included). It is a great affair. The cost is very reasonable and the venue far, far superior to the circuit camping. Takes about 15 mins to drive in to the circuit and never had a traffic jam yet. The album below gives you a flavour for the weekend.

Anyway, who will be going to the classic in 2016?

http://en.chateau-de-chanteloup.com/

Le Mans Classic 2014
SteveE

Life Begins Outside Your Comfort Zone
Quote 0 0
Vanquish Rider
I Booked Portsmouth to Caen, reasonable price, considering Euro 2016 is at the same time as this.
SteveE

Life Begins Outside Your Comfort Zone
Quote 0 0
MJN53
Newhaven to Dieppe route is back on for 2016, and prices are really good.
Quote 0 0
RL17
Surely this needs to be unpinned now?
Quote 0 0