Jelumy
Oh dear at the Le Mans Classic and here is the result
Quote 0 0
Rich5ltr
M500 TOO wrote:
Apologies but cannot do dick dastardly look

But will attempt an historical dress up for track lap on Friday am

Look out for me in lemob Carpark but will take a walk over to Amoc hospitality
and there' not an Aston amongst them. And is that Jeep at the back the support vehicle? ;-) 

Still burning hydrocarbons just for fun! 

Quote 0 0
M500 TOO
Rich5ltr wrote:
and there' not an Aston amongst them. And is that Jeep at the back the support vehicle? ;-) 

Sorry there were a couple of V8 vantage’s but my Westfield was there at various times
Quote 0 0
M500 TOO
And pic to prove in am racing green
Quote 0 0
M500 TOO
Apologies to all wheel fell off just out side rouen apologies for French spelling so traffic jam is me wave if you see am racing green 11
Quote 0 0
Anne
I've started a Photo Gallery, with a few of the photos I took https://forum.amoc.org/post/classic-le-mans-july-2018-9790139?pid=1304770622

Anne

Quote 0 0
Anne
We have had a great response from Members about the weekend. I thought I would share this email received today:

Just to say a heartfelt and huge thanks to you and all the team for the excellent hospitality arrangements last weekend. It really made the weekend very special, memorable and thoroughly enjoyable for Glenys and I.

Having been cut off in traffic from our intended Friday club convoy, all we had was a parking zone number and stand number to aim for. Having been marshalled in the wrong direction, we had then spent the best part of an eternity stuck in an asphyxiating, boiling gridlock being buzzed at incredible proximity by swarms of mosquito-like mopeds. So when we eventually emerged onto the Bugatti circuit (amazingly unscratched and undented) to find ourselves yards from the AMOC marquee, it was with massive relief ....... sanctuary!!

Marc's welcome and the delightful reception from Christine and everyone on the HQ team was fantastic - I cannot say how much it was appreciated! Knowing, as a result, the driving route in and AMOC location also made our return for the evening reception and for Saturday lunch a great deal easier and less stressful than would otherwise have been the case!

We were in awe of how hard and long you all worked and with such professionalism under demanding temperatures and pressures!

It was a fantastic weekend - and thank you all very much again.

Kind regards,

Martin Beattie and Glenys Mansfield 

Quote 0 0
morangles

Yes, we all spent an excellent weekend, and the Members who came from the AMOC Section France were all delighted to be present. Many said how impressed they were with the AMOC marquee, the free tea, coffee and water and especially the shop.

So on their behalf, an enormous thank you to all the staff at HQ who made it all such a fantastic event.

Philip 

Quote 0 0