MPD
It was going to be very difficult to emulate 2015’s Concours impressive locations. The grandeur of Woburn Abbey and the imposing Alnwick Castle, are a hard act to follow, so 2016’s Concours locations are a little different.

SPRING CONCOURS 2016 - 22nd May
We have now confirmed the venue for the Spring Concours on the 22nd May 2016 and in keeping with tradition, the day after the Bonhams Auction at Newport Pagnell. I am pleased to announce that we will be at the Imperial War Museum Duxford, Britain’s largest aviation museum.

Concours entrants and members cars will be displayed amongst the static aircraft display on the apron.

The International Dinner will be in the hanger and tables will be arranged underneath the wing of the Pre-production Concorde 101, next to the Vulcan, Lancaster and TSR2.

AUTUMN CONCOURS 2016 - 25th September
Compton Verney, an 18th-century country mansion at Compton Verney near Kineton in Warwickshire, is the venue for our Autumn Concours. Compton Verney has been converted to an art gallery and will give members a chance to experience this unusual exhibition.

May I take this opportunity to wish all members a very Happy Christmas and look forward to seeing you in the new year.

Mark Donoghue
Quote 0 0
philmw
Fantastic Mark.  Well done.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Quote 0 0
Lord Rowley
WOW !
Where do I sign ?
Whom do I pay ?
Dinner under a Concorde, Vulcan AND a Lancaster - such revolutionary feats of BRITISH ENGINEERING.
How appropriate for us as Aston owners.
Well done Mark.
Have a great Christmas & N.Y.E.
👍🇬🇧🎄🍷
😉🎄👸🏾🐅👳🏿🎅🏿🎄
P.s.
I'll look up the other place now - isn't that near John McGurk's ?
Quote 0 0
ED50
Lord Clause de Noel wrote:

P.s.
I'll look up the other place now - isn't that near John McGurk's ?

Your correct,lovely place not far from John's.

Well done Mark on securing Duxford as well,funny that I was going to take a trip there myself……... 
Quote 0 0
tony-hall-40
i'll do Duxford....great location....well done Mark..... banana!
Ooooppps...I did it again....
Quote 0 0
DB PHiL
Great, looking forward to next year 

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 🎅🏿
Quote 0 0
Mark Rolfe
Excellent well done Mark, hope to see some of our new friends we made up in Alnwick popping down to join in. See you there.  banana!
Quote 0 0
Lord Rowley
They'll have to get through Passport Control at Watford Gap.....and leave their whippets in quarantine, to collect them on the return journey. 😉🍻 🎅🏿🎄
Quote 0 0
Wedgie
Excellent choices Mark.

Merry Christmas.
Roger I
Quote 0 0
ChrisDodd
Well done Mark

Looking forward to both locations
Quote 0 0
asington
Great choices! Well done Mark. Look forward to seeing as many of you who can get to these events. Everyone have a lovely day tomorrow and a healthy and comfortable 2016.
Quote 0 0
Thibaut
super location. I was looking for another excuse to drag the family out to Duxford, now I have it.
Quote 0 0
Russell
Top venues well done mark
24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case, coincidence ? i think not.
Quote 0 0
Lord Rowley
Mark,
Will you be able to get your people at AML to site the A.M.Vulcan under/next to the A.V.Roe version at the Spring Dinner ? 👍🇬🇧😉
Quote 0 0
MPD
Lord Rowley wrote:

Mark,
Will you be able to get your people at AML to site the A.M.Vulcan under/next to the A.V.Roe version at the Spring Dinner ? 👍🇬🇧😉

We do indeed have a Vulcan under the wings of THE Vulcan at the International Dinner. Not supplied by AML, but by a member who has very kindly agreed to bring it along.
Quote 0 0
Lord Rowley
REALLY ?
VULCAN on VULCAN ?
WOW ! 🙀
And WE'LL be THERE !!!!!
Ho Ho Ho.
"The Ladies" may not quite appreciate this but boy o boy WE will.
It'll be my ALL BRITISH OUTFIT that night Gentlemen.🇬🇧

All I have to do is get my ears done now. 😉
Lord Spocky.
Quote 0 0