asington
I can't find the date for this meeting - can someone please advise here. Incidentally - tried sending emails to Christine and Ben at The Barn this morning and they were both returned as undeliverable! Happy Days, Happy Christmas and Happy New Year to all our readers!!
Quote 0 0
philmw
Not sure anything has been arranged, or will be.  Is there anything for the Judges to discuss now?

Quote 0 0
asington
Not really - but it's nice to get away!!!
Quote 0 0
anthonyoade
Hi Andrew
Hope you had a good Christmas, I understand that there will not be a Concours Seminar in January but that there will be a judges meeting later (March/April?)

Hope you have a good new year

Anthony
Quote 0 0
MPD
The annual Concours meeting for Judges, entrants, staff and volunteers that I held when I was Chairman of Concours will not be happening this year.

Instead, the new team running Concours have decided to have a much smaller meeting in March and I've been informed that only principal judges will be invited, as it will be a more manageable meeting.

May I suggest we evaluate how this works and make a call if we should consider a meeting just for the judges at a later date? 

Quote 0 0
asington
Thank you Mark and Anthony. I hope you both had a peaceful Xmas and I'm sure we all wish each other a healthy 2018!
Quote 0 0