MPD Show full post »
SAW
Yes, it was a great day out and so many Astons to look at and photograph.
In the original thread it spoke about 40 Astons in the display / line-up, but there were more than 60 cars there, so just wondering how come there were more than initially requested.
Quote 0 0
MPD
SAW wrote:
Yes, it was a great day out and so many Astons to look at and photograph.
In the original thread it spoke about 40 Astons in the display / line-up, but there were more than 60 cars there, so just wondering how come there were more than initially requested.

Many members contacted Iain Campbell (Concours of Elegance) and said that they had inadvertently(!) purchased general parking tickets, and requested they go in the display. Iain agreed to this. I was inundated with last minute entries.
Quote 0 0
360MDB9
MPD wrote:

Many members contacted Iain Campbell (Concours of Elegance) and said that they had inadvertently(!) purchased general parking tickets, and requested they go in the display. Iain agreed to this. I was inundated with last minute entries.
AMOC took it in it stride, you did a good job of parking us up nicely for which many thanks and it was a far more impressive display of AMOC members cars than 2018.  
Quote 0 0
MPD
360MDB9 wrote:
AMOC took it in it stride, you did a good job of parking us up nicely for which many thanks and it was a far more impressive display of AMOC members cars than 2018.  

Thank you 😊

Quote 0 0
tony-hall-40
Agreed...well done to all those involved....esp you Mark....
Ooooppps...I did it again....
Quote 0 0