John B Show full post »
John Purser
IanV12VR wrote:
Mitchell Motors - is that down in Wiltshire on the 303 or something like that.

It's that place just at the back of the Queen Vic, isn't it ? ;D
Quote 0 0
Rich5ltr
IanV12VR wrote:
Mitchell Motors - is that down in Wiltshire on the 303

It is indeed but I'm sure there's a Queen Vic nearby
Still burning hydrocarbons just for fun! 

Quote 0 0
MPD
I have 2 places left for any members who wish to come along to the Concours of Elegance at Hampton Court Palace on Saturday in their Aston Martin. You will be afforded complimentary entry to all the displays within the grounds of the Palace.

Closing date for this is noon Friday (5th Sept).
Quote 0 0
v12 volante man
Rich5ltr wrote:

It is indeed but I'm sure there's a Queen Vic nearby

Is that the place just before the hill with the speed camera's going towards Exeter way and just before Winterbourne Stoke going towards Stonehenge???

I have spotted old Astons there on several occasions when passing.
Quote 0 0
Rich5ltr
That's the one...
...and they did a fine job on her.
Still burning hydrocarbons just for fun! 

Quote 0 0
v12 volante man
Rich5ltr wrote:

That's the one...
...and they did a fine job on her.

Cheers, i'll make a note of that in my book for future ref.
Quote 0 0
MPD
Thanks to all those who attended this event.

#ws
Quote 0 0
DB PHiL
Lovely video Mark, thanks for posting......Sad to have missed it, I would have gone if my car was up to it! (sadly needs the gearbox sorted...no reverse!)....looks to have been a fine day.
Quote 0 0
asington
Strewth! Just watched the video and thought my eyes had gone! Was I watching a video of the RREC or the AMOC - never have I seen a video of so many Astons going so slowly! I know - it must have been recorded at double speed then played-back at normal speed!
Quote 0 0
Downr
Unfortunately there was a speed bump just out of camera shot to the left and a safety car leading us at 15 mph
Quote 0 0
Olympus
Still, brilliant video, many thanks.
Quote 0 0
v12 volante man
asington wrote:

Strewth! Just watched the video and thought my eyes had gone! Was I watching a video of the RREC or the AMOC - never have I seen a video of so many Astons going so slowly! I know - it must have been recorded at double speed then played-back at normal speed!

Yes, nice Bentley and a Peel I spotted.
Quote 0 0