The Concours of Elegance at Hampton Court Palace brings together a selection of 60 of the rarest cars from around the world, many of which will never have been seen before in the UK.
In addition, AMOC has been working hard, and pulling many strings, to arrange separate displays of the some of the finest Aston Martins on the planet.
For the Aston Martin enthusiast, highlights of Concours of Elegance will include:
- Display by Aston Martin Lagonda, including the new DBS Superleggera and Vantage, DB11 and special edition Rapide AMR;
- The DB4 60th Anniversary Celebration Display - A stunning display of every DB4 variant: DB4 prototype, DB4 Series 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 plus a DB4 GT, DB4 GT Zagato and DB4 Bertone Jet. The recently launched DB4 GT Continuation will also form part of the display;
- Display by Aston Martin Heritage specialist, Nicholas Mee;
- 1937 Aston Martin 15/98 Tourer
- The following vehicles will participate In the main Concours:
- 1939 Lagonda V12 Rapide Drophead Coupé
- 1950 Aston Martin DB2
- 1954 Aston Martin DB3S Team Car “62EMU”
- 1965 Aston Martin DB5 Convertible
- The AMOC display on Saturday will comprise a fantastic array of vehicles of all ages including some rarities including the 2 Litre Sports (“DB1”), Short Chassis Vantage Volante (2 of the 3 manufactured) and DB6 Mk2 Vantage Volante.
If previous years are anything to go by, Concours of Elegance is fast becoming one of the leading concours events in Europe.
Tickets are available here: https://concoursofelegance.co.uk/tickets/
For a discount on Saturday tickets, please use the code "AMOCVIP".
Mark and I hope to see you there.