Lord Rowley
AMOC have any arrangements for this ?
Quote 0 0
MPD
I am meeting with the organisers in the coming weeks and will formulate a plan for this and report back asap.

Are we in favour of a parade into the Palace again? 
Quote 0 0
Andrew Fawkes
I'm aware of three members' cars going on the Saturday. I suspect we'll all be happy to parade if the logistics work out. Cheers, E.
Quote 0 0
Lord Rowley
Parade sounds good (Gosh, how I loved that magazine🤪).

Get your chap to sort the catering out this time though Mark - it was so bad at Windsor Castle, we skipped last year’s event ! 😱
Quote 0 0
Rich5ltr
We've done Hampton Court a few times but to be honest it lends itself perfectly to a picnic and bottle of chilled wine. 😉
Still burning hydrocarbons just for fun! 

Quote 0 0
Lord Rowley
Dickie, you DID warn me about Windsor last time - and you were spot on there ! 👍

Besides, ‘Er Ladyship and I will have another Le Mans Classic hamper we could just about fit in Tweety Pie’s boot. 👍

Thanks for the reminder - I think the “VIP Package” at Windsor was £175 each and was dreadful - Aston friends of ours got their money back (rightly) but unfortunately I was too tied up fighting a rogue Car Dealer to complain.

Besides, a good excuse to use our AMOC picnic ground sheet again.🥂
Quote 0 0
JohnSk
I was too tied up fighting a rogue Car Dealer to complain.
Verbal jousting I’ll be bound!
Quote 0 0
markm3
Really enjoyed this last year.

Received an email to purchase early bird tickets from the organisers, but presume AMOC will be sorting something similar?
Quote 0 0
Lord Rowley
There’s usually a “Club discount” Mark.
Doubtless, MPD will let us know in due course.
Quote 0 0
Lord Rowley
JohnSK....If you are bringing your BOOOOTIFUL Blue Car along, will you allow me to sit in again please ?
Pretty please?
Hopefully, ground won’t be wet that time so I can put my stockinged feet on your immaculate cream rug.😉

Thanks for introducing yourself at the AGM by the way.🥂👍
Quote 1 0
Prattking
Any news yet as to whether the club has been invited and is there a discount code for tickets?
Quote 0 0
MPD
I am meeting Iain Cambell on Wednesday. We will certainly have an involvement with the C of E this year and will report back later this week.

Quote 0 0
markm3
Great, look forward to hearing more
Quote 0 0
MPD

We have again been extended an invitation to the Concours of Elegance to display our cars in the gardens of Hampton Court Palace on Saturday 1st September.

Cars will need to be parked in position by 9.30am and remain in place until 6.00pm and we will again parade in Chronological order into the Palace Grounds. There will be a small cost per car (£25 which covers the car and driver) any passengers/guests will be expected to purchase admission tickets at a discounted rate of £25 per adult.

The tickets cover full access to Hampton Court Palace and the State Apartments (including the audio tour!).

Printed Aston Martin branded mirror hangers and a Concours of Elegance window sticker which will be forwarded to members attending.

As soon as the booking system has been set up to allow us to reserve a place on line, I will publish it on this thread, along with the promotional code for discounts.

We will be limited to 60 cars in the display.

The Club Trophy – supported by the Royal Automobile Club

Once again, run in collaboration with the Royal Automobile Club, The Club Trophy will take place on Friday 31st August. Each entrant will be a ‘Concours’ winning car, which will best represent the Club and the Marque. If you would like to be considered for this, please email me at the address below.

Approximately 50 cars will take part in The Club Trophy including entrants from all the leading marques. Cars will be judged by a panel of experts Chaired by Peter Read, Head of Motoring at the Royal Automobile Club and including HRH Prince Michael of Kent.

Cars taking part in The Club Trophy will be displayed within the gardens of the Palace and again be expected to arrive before 9.30am and depart at 6.00pm.

Hospitality 

Aston Martin Owners Club members will be offered a 20% discount on the price of the hospitality packages available at the Concours. The website also includes all the latest information on the event.

DB4 60th Anniversary Celebration Display

The celebrated car this year is the DB4 and we will be displaying a collection of the various models on the lawns of the Palace. The display will for all three days of the Concours and owners and guests have a complimentary entry for the entire event.

As soon as we have the link for members to book tickets, I will post it in this thread, which I estimate will be in the coming days.

Thanks.

Mark

Mark Donoghue
Chief Judge Concours
concours@amoc.org

Quote 0 0
MPD
The booking system online is now live and members can book via

http://www.concoursofelegance.co.uk

The promotional code is AMOCVIP.

Quote 0 0
Prattking
Tickets booked. Sunshine requested.[smile]
Quote 0 0
360MDB9
Ticket booked too.... Hope it is a scorcher......
Quote 0 0
markm3
See you all there!
Quote 0 0