John B Show full post »
Lord Rowley
Oh how I've missed this Forum ove the last four months!

WHERE ELSE might one have a discussion about some of the finest motor vehicles "in the world", transmogrify through Heathrow runway layouts, British children's literary fiction icons, the production history of an international toy and linking THAT to an English media motor personality with a love of our Marque, through to the Campaign to save Teddy Aston and then Skippy - "a true legend". 

Speechless I is !
Quote 0 0
fergymax
;D as long as your flexible within this forum it all works  banana! Fortunately you don't need to talk only type  where were we......skippy skippy the bush kangaroo 
Quote 0 0
Lord Rowley
In this "modern age", donthink Skippy would be shaved ? 
Quote 0 0
fergymax
good point well made Ralf Harris has a lot to answer for......... :/
Quote 0 0
asington
So has Rolf Harris!
Quote 0 0
Brital
Lord Rowley wrote:

In this "modern age", donthink Skippy would be shaved ? 

Oh My Lord! Skippy shaved? That's akin to giving Paddington a Brazilian when he hails from Peru or suggesting that Sweep kept Sooty's chimney clean when we all knew it was Harry H Corbett!
Rattus Norvegicus. Never very far away. Allegedly the world's most successful mammal. 
Quote 0 0
b.Roo.ce
This Roo shaves on a regular basis, no problems with Skippy putting on some foam and getting the cut-throat out!
Quote 0 0
fergymax
This thread keeps going is different directions, this however is getting a bit dark now with the shaving of lovely children's (and adults) favourite characters  ??? can we get back to Skippy being a content and happy fully fur bush kangaroo  Angel! and Paddington bear not having an Brazilian  :/
Quote 0 0
Lord Rowley
When I was 23, they said I looked like Rolf Harris.

Would be even more of an insult now.
Quote 0 0
Rich5ltr
Bloody hell! 
Still burning hydrocarbons just for fun! 

Quote 0 0
Lord Rowley
You wouldn't have bought me that drink at The George if you'd known that would you Rich!  ;D
Quote 0 0