tony-hall-40 Show full post »
Wedgie
AstonZagato wrote:

The DS Décapotable is just scrummy.  Is it from the Toy Store collection?  If not, I saw a very similar one there.
Paul. Yes it is. Gorgeous.
Roger I
Quote 0 0
Rich5ltr
Some wonderful cars there, the early Jensen is fantastic as is the DS, not sure why there's a picture of a Toyata though.  ???
Still burning hydrocarbons just for fun! 

Quote 0 0
vrooom
Haven't got time to put loads on yet but here's one to be going on with of Caroline Munro,Valerie Leon,Caron Gardner,Michael Barber and me and some of my pals with the almost hidden The Persuaders DBS and the Livanos Lagonda S3
Quote 0 0
anthonyoade
tony-hall-40 wrote:

i still think the mileage of the car or at least it's annual mileage should be taken into account......but then again....like banging your head against a brick wall gets you no where so why bother......even the parking was shit this year......would be nice to park on some nice firm grass so i could at least try and clean the bottom......and not end up with a peppered back....rant over......whens the next one..... ;D ;D ;D

Tony
1. I agree to a point there should be some differential for those of us who use our cars but still try on the day, but the rules are the car is judged on the day to the standard, at least it makes you try a bit more.
2. Parking was a bit dusty with everyone driving and walking past and the wind (nothing personal ;D) think was a last minute problem being told we could not park on the grass, agree it would be more comfotable.
A bit worse for those of us with darker cars, which show the dust more.
3. Seen the pic on PH did'nt think bottom was that dirty ;D

4. perhaps there should be 2 tiers in elite, 1 for previous winners and one for the rest of us.
but then where do you put garage queeen/rebuild cars.

Guess if you use the car you have to accept thats how it is  and make the best of it.
I like and use my car, think they are for driving not just looking at, but still enjoy the cleaning and presenting for concours, even though it is a newer car which I know some think is unfair, but its the car I have got, which I got as an enthusiast not just a mode of transport, so will still enter until I progress on to an older model

Anthony
Quote 0 0
geewizzpip
Got any more pics of your car Tony, haven't seen any for a while.
Quote 0 0
mcatlin
Is anyone going to publish any results for those of us who couldn't get there?
Quote 0 0
vrooom
Ok....Bolton 0 Man City 2
Finished 3rd qualified for Champions League and won the FA Cup

Quote 0 0
anthonyoade
Mike Smith wrote:

[wondered how long it would take you to get that in ;D]
Quote 0 0
mcatlin
Mike Smith wrote:

Harry says it was our best ever season? What planet is he on? Europa league what's that?

Who won Elite etc would be of more interest.
Quote 0 0
nmv2and3
Thanks Phil that's the one! Great results for you

David
Quote 0 0
vrooom
banana!
Quote 0 0