Please click on the following link for important information on AMOC events:

https://www.amoc.org/events
Quote 0 0
Lord Rowley
Before I even open this one Jamie, I know the answer:

We’re all DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED! 🤪🇬🇧🍻
Quote 1 0
Tim M
All Motor Racing in the UK cancelled up to 30th April.
Goodwood Members Meeting postponed.
Quote 0 0
MarkE
I notice that Beaulieu is currently stating that their programme of events is continuing unabated, and that the museum remains open.  Surely I can't be the only one thinking that this is somewhat irresponsible?
Quote 0 0
Vanquish Rider
If we are all to go to work if possible. It seems odd we should all sneak home and hide totally. 
SteveE

Life Begins Outside Your Comfort Zone
Quote 0 0
GaryU_2
I am currently on a sailing boat with a couple of sail mad friends, in a Marina on the Algarve.  We should be flying home Friday.  (Ha ha) We are currently making wine fuelled plans to steal the boat and sail it to Ipswich.  980nM 12 days.   The planning is getting detailed. We need 24 bottles of red, 17 large piazza and lots of deodorant.  
Quote 4 0
William Temple

GaryU_2 wrote:
I am currently on a sailing boat with a couple of sail mad friends, in a Marina on the Algarve.  We should be flying home Friday.  (Ha ha) We are currently making wine fuelled plans to steal the boat and sail it to Ipswich.  980nM 12 days.   The planning is getting detailed. We need 24 bottles of red, 17 large piazza and lots of deodorant.  

Helmsman better dress warmly, and plenty of hot beverage too, LOL.

Quote 0 0
rcfurse
Take in a couple of Syrians/Afghans etc and the trip home will be free.
Quote 0 0
360MDB9
MarkE wrote:
I notice that Beaulieu is currently stating that their programme of events is continuing unabated, and that the museum remains open.  Surely I can't be the only one thinking that this is somewhat irresponsible?
I agree.  I also suspect they will change their tune as COVID19 starts to really take hold. Look at how bad things have got all of a sudden in Spain which may end up overtaking Italy  if they are not careful
Quote 0 0
360MDB9
Beaulieu are burying their head in the sand. An action, I am afraid, that will only go to perpetuate C19.

Anyone who attends, given current government advice, is equally stupid.
Hear hear..
Quote 0 0
GrahamP
Hi

Just heard that F1 have just postponed Holland, Spain and Monaco grand prix.
Not sure if they will reschedule the dates.
Quote 0 0
Miles5
GrahamP wrote:
Hi

Just heard that F1 have just postponed Holland, Spain and Monaco grand prix.
Not sure if they will reschedule the dates.

Both F1 and Historic Monaco cancelled - not possible to find alternative dates!!
Quote 0 0
ChrisDodd
Beaulieu now closed, Simply Aston postponed until further notice
Quote 0 0
Andrew Silverman
Simply Aston appears now to be scheduled for next month although it appears to be fully subscribed already if I am reading correctly
https://www.beaulieu.co.uk/events/simply-aston-martin/

Andrew
Quote 0 0
John Purser
We have now reached our participant capacity limit for Simply Aston Martin.
We are sorry if you have missed out on tickets on this occasion. To be notified of any tickets becoming available please email events@beaulieu.co.uk with the following information:
  • Simply Rally tickets required for (Insert Rally)
  • Name
  • Email
  • Telephone Number
  • Number of tickets required

Participant tickets for Simply Aston Martin are now very limited. if you wish to purchase tickets, please email events@beaulieu.co.uk.

Depends how far you read !
I think that even 6 weeks away, people are still adopting a 'wait and see' approach. 
Our local event on the same day is going ahead.
For once, the people in masks won't just be dealers selling cars......😉

Quote 0 0
Andrew Silverman
Thanks John,

I have just received a reply from Beaulieu. They have run out of participant tickets but they can add people to a waiting list in case of cancellations.

All the best,

Andrew
Quote 0 0