annereed
I have just received this invitation (see below) and sending it in case it is of interest to you.

The Clubmans Register are once again running a track day at Curborough, which this year will be on Sunday 24th July.  I am sending you an entry form to give you an opportunity to get a last minute entry. The format will be similar to last year and as you know it is a great chance to try your car or allow other to drive it at this small and friendly event.

MSA licence is not required. 

We are limiting the entry to 30 cars so you can guarantee plenty of track time but don’t delay getting your entry in. If you know of any others who might be interested by all means pass the information on.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Peter Burnham,
Clubmans Register
peter_burnham@o2.co.uk

Curbrough is a sprint course, near Lichfield in Staffordshire. Website: http://user28967.vs.easily.co.uk/location-of-curborough-sprint-course/

One person is on the track at any one time.  It is a twisty track, with a straight, which depending on your car, you can do 80-100mph down.

Cost is £30 for the day.

I've competed on it many times over the years and it is always a great day out.  There is usually a burger van style eatery on site, with an under cover patio area to sit and eat.

Please contact peter_burnham@o2.co.uk to book your place.

Anne
Quote 0 0