atfms
2010 is not only our 75th but also David Brown's 150th Anniversary. DB are organising a number of celebratory events and I have been asked to arrange a display of Aston Martin cars for one of the events. The date is Saturday 19th June and the venue is Ravensknowle Park, which is near the factory in Huddersfield. This is a big family event, the use of the park is being arranged by Kirklees Council and there will be exhibits by DB Tractors, Ourselves, DB Motor Club, Military Vehicles and DB Gearboxes relating to Rail, Defence & Wind Power. There will also be stalls provided by local charities and businesses, children's fairground rides, an 'It's a Knockout' event with 24 teams. The Tolson Museum, which is located in the park, will feature the David brown Valveless Car. Our entry is not restricted to DB cars, so ideally I would like to have as many different models as possible. We do not have a restriction on numbers, although the final details have to be approved by Heath & Safety etc. If anyone would like to participate, please let me know as soon as you can, my contact details are listed in AM News. Please note that cars will have to be in place by 09.00 hrs on the day, they are expecting 8000+ visitors.

Andrew Forret Area 6 Rep.
Quote 0 0
williamp
Oh, a week after le mans. Sounds good.

Thanks for the heads-up
Quote 0 0