gtjoey
Tomorrow, from 12 to 8 pm Simon will have the car on display with the black s besides it for sale!
See you there, I'm going to bring a note  book for other names and addresses as well from our group for the spring drive.
GTJOEY1314 gunbarrel!
Quote 0 0
Speedraser
I'll be there.
Quote 0 0
Vanquish Rider
Hope you guys take pictures!!!
SteveE

Life Begins Outside Your Comfort Zone
Quote 0 0
aston V8v
What time are you geltleman heading over there? Its just around the corner from my house.

David N
Quote 0 0
countachqv
Here we go! at Miller.
Quote 0 0
Speedraser
astonv8vol wrote:

What time are you geltleman heading over there? Its just around the corner from my house.

David N

Probably around 5:30 or 6:00. Wish I could go earlier. You?
Quote 0 0
Speedraser
Or maybe around 12:30
Quote 0 0
aston V8v
5:30 works for me, have a meeting around noon
David N
Quote 0 0
Speedraser
I'll be there about 4:45
Quote 0 0
gtjoey
I got there for the delivery at 12 noon, I video taped it on my phone and forwarded it to speedracer. The mirrors have to be bolted on to clear the trailer opening to be safe, also I was able to sit in and open the trunk. Neat piece.
The trunk has fuses to the left and battery to the right in the trunk. The wheel is on the right side as well. Crude drill holes in the hood for ventilation but it looks cool.
Thank you Simon for letting us stop by.....
HEY, This new aston group is starting to grow and live a little.......looks like we are 30 strong for the spring drive!
ENJOY!
GTJOEY1314
P.S. The delivery guy had 2 small clear sheets he pressed over each door handle so it looks sleek in the picture but you couldn't open the doors. Neat trick!
Quote 0 0