SilverspeedDb9
Are there any plans for the club to celebrate DB6 50th Anniversary which I believe to be next year?
Quote 0 0
DrDavidB
That would appear to be a 'NO' then!

Shame, I'm with Silverspeed on this one and think that the 50th anniversary of the DB6 should be celebrated. Mine is a 1965 model.
Quote 0 0
tim_c
Actually there are plans that I am aware of, as someone has already put a preliminary project on my desk.
So do not despair, the anniversary will be marked - but I'm not leading it
Registrar of Cars, AMHT
Quote 0 0
MPD
I have some plans for the DB6 at the Spring Concours at Woburn Abbey on the 10th May 2015!

Details to follow, watch this space.
Quote 0 0
SilverspeedDb9
Thanks - look forward to hearing details .
Quote 0 0
johnslynch
Listed on next years Silverstone Classic as being celebrated. Track parade I would assume.
Quote 0 0
Webby
Silverstone Classic 2015: DB6 Anniversary including AMOC Members Discount Code.
Quote 0 0
MPD
DB6 50th ANNIVERSARY

Our featured model will be the DB6, as it celebrates its 50th Birthday in 2015. Again, we will be organising a display, similar to Vanquish at Sudeley Castle and DB5 at Greenwich.

We have allocated an area within the grounds of the Abbey to display probably the largest assembly of DB6’s in its illustrious history.

Plaques commemorating the attendance of DB6’s will be presented to their owners on the day.

If you would like to take part in this display, please advise Anne Wright at Club HQ.

Mark Donoghue
Chairman Concours
Quote 0 0