pjmnppg
Does anyone know anything about this - just found it on the Aston Martin website?

http://www.astonmartin.com/eng/worksservice/events
Quote 0 0
tim_c
It's mentioned in the current issue of AM Magazine - but with no fixed date
Registrar of Cars, AMHT
Quote 0 0
SJH
There is a contact for Arthur Sinclair at Newport Pagnell in the article, sure that AMOC will advise soon. Sounds like a great day.
Quote 0 0
pjmnppg
Just spotted information in AM News. Might be worth the trip down from Glasgow.
Quote 0 0
SJH
You are more than welcome to join up with the Manchester/Cheshire crowd at one of the M6 Services if you are interested.

Early start for us all... some people ealier than other though eh pjm  ;D
Quote 0 0
pjmnppg
That would be too early. I'll probably drive down the night before and stay at the Mercure Parkside in Milton Keynes.

Peter
Quote 0 0
V12 Vanquish
A great shame as there is also VLN race same day. :-\
Quote 0 0
RCVantage
tim_c wrote:

It's mentioned in the current issue of AM Magazine - but with no fixed date

Tim,

Are you going - I thought I might poll up - We could have a chat about all things Register-ish - I have news about Vanquish Registry ?

RC
Quote 0 0
Webby
This has been in the calendar for some time. Call Audrey to put your name on the list. http://www.amoc.org/index.php?option=com_extcalendar&Itemid=99999999&extmode=view&extid=650
Quote 0 0
WolfVaB
Webby wrote:

Call Audrey to put your name on the list.

Lest you forget.
Quote 0 0
rjbell24
Anyone going prepared to do a 'photo report' (similar to the existing Concours at Bletchley on the Website front page)?

Please let me know if you can do this via the Forum - also email me photo's and a few relevant words to rjbell24@hotmail.com as soon as possible after the event, and I will prepare them for submission to Webby for the front page.

Good to show other members what fun can be had as a DB7 owner!
Quote 0 0
Hendrik D
I can only echo that.

A small personal request : if there would be a Anniversary edition, please don't forget some interior shots. Thanks! 
Check out my DB7 GT on Youtube or follow the DB7 GT/GTA Register
[14702681981545489908]  [1734550218]  [instagram-icon-32-564129525]
Quote 0 0
liteswap
I'll be popping along (probably not too early!) in my Chiltern Green i6 and will be taking photos - so I'll be posting some off to you asap afterwards....
Quote 0 0
V12 Vanquish
Do please make some photos and share with those who won't be able to join the event. I, on the other hand, will make sure you get some nice photos from the VLN race, where DBRS9 and a few N24s will be fighting Porsches tomorrow.

P.S. If you see a DB7 Zagato do make some shots and take a look at chassis number - I'm trying to put together photos of all cars.

Thanks,
Gleb
Quote 0 0