tmorgan Show full post »
V12 Vanquish

Is this how it looked like? If so, I wouldn't say it suits the car!
Quote 0 0
Lordsoandso
Interesting. I think it looks better than four inches of water in the footwells!
Quote 0 0
sdpowell7
"all in all a fantastic day. A nice surprise to see Ian Callum there (he was kind enough to sign both my owners manual and the free DB7 book that was in the goody bag). Thank you to everyone involved." [tmorgan, 12 Oct]

Shame I couldn't make it - bit difficult to justify a 10,000 mile round trip (but was still tempted, if I had known a bit longer in advance ...).  Anyway, sounds like it was a fantastic event. 

Now what's all this about a free DB7 book and goody bag?  Anything new, or a book that's already been published?  What else was in the bag.  Go on someone, do tell ...

sdp
Quote 0 0
mcatlin
Any spare goody bags going spare for very new DB7 GT owners who had a previous engagement?

Glad everyone had a good time.
Quote 0 0
Nick Duckworth
Shame I couldn't make it - bit difficult to justify a 10,000 mile round trip (but was still tempted, if I had known a bit longer in advance ...).  Anyway, sounds like it was a fantastic event. 

I couldn't make it either and you guys are making me feel even worse!

I think it's great that the DB7's has been honoured as it should be.  Thanks AM, KRF, Ian Callum and AMOC.
Quote 0 0
pjmnppg
sdpowell7 wrote:

[i]Now what's all this about a free DB7 book and goody bag?  Anything new, or a book that's already been published?  What else was in the bag.  Go on someone, do tell ...

sdp

There was a copy of the DB7 book produced for the 10th birthday celebration, the newportpagnell book (with DVD), Performance Driving brochure and DVD, a copy of the Aston Martin magazine, a Collection glossy (not the full brochure), a bottle of AutoGlym polish and brochure plus leaflets on several offers on DB7 options and upgrades, with special prices.

There were also some good offers on accessories and collection items, many greatly reduced - £500 off the brochure price for a touring kit anyone? A free accident reporting kit if you spent over £40.
Quote 0 0
vrooom
Plus there were free posters,a nice custom DB7 lanyard with an insert showing the DB7 timeline and a copy of the press release and photos from the original launch.
It was really good.
Might be worth a call into Works Service Martin to see if they have one.
Promise to have your next service there and I'm sure they'll give you a goodie bag!!
Quote 0 0