SJH Show full post »
Webby
Effacious? Do you mean efficacious, or self-effacing?
Quote 0 0
SJH
... not forgetting self-assured in the knowledge that we DO drive the most beautiful car on the planet 
Quote 0 0
WolfVaB
...and we're not officious about only including vantage style grill, 9 cylinder volantes with salmon body paint and matching Alessio wheels.
Quote 0 0
WolfVaB
Webby wrote:

Effacious? Do you mean efficacious, or self-effacing?

One for webby.  I hate when that happens.
I can't prove the word in an online dictionary although Google turns up credible usage with the same meaning. 
Quote 0 0
asiuk
Lord Brett Sinclair wrote:

David, I think a few DB7s and Scammnden Dam were made for each other, what do you think?

Scammnden Dam - sounds interesting - please expand ;D
Quote 0 0
mcatlin
Scammondon dam is between Outlane, a suburb of Huddersfield, and Rochdale. Not only is the view looking out over the reservoir superb, on a sunny day!, the roads in that area are fast and flowing and a challenge when not full of tourist traffic.
Quote 0 0
SJH

Plans are already in place for next year...  and more photo's are promised
Quote 0 0
philmw
Quote:
Plans are already in place for next year...

Great.  The DB7 is 15 in 2008 and we should be able to do some good things.

2008 is a busy year in general - 60 years for the DB1, 50 years for the DB4, 30 years for the V8 Volante and the OI, 20 years for the Virage, and 10 years since Project Vantage.  Plus 45 years for the DB5, 35 years since the Weber'd V8, and with Classic Le Mans only running every two years no doubt a celebration of 1959.
Quote 0 0