SJH
Working this end via the link  ???

Anybody else struggling to see it?
Quote 0 0
Lordsoandso
Same here.
Quote 0 0
mcatlin
Worked for me. Wonderful pictures in excellent settings.
Quote 0 0
Lordsoandso
Works in Explorer. Odd because usually slide shows work in Firefox for me. Looks like a fantastic event! Well done!
Quote 0 0
D8GBR
thats it - works in IE not in Mozilla

- a severe lack of red ones IMHO - unfortunately for me I sold the i6 to pay for the deposit for the V8V, so couldnt attend, but I'm sure a splash of red wouldn't have been amiss  ;D

Very nice indeed - it looked like a nice day too which would have made it all the better
Quote 0 0
SJH
Quote:
- a severe lack of red ones IMHO - unfortunately for me I sold the i6 to pay for the deposit for the V8V, so couldnt attend, but I'm sure a splash of red wouldn't have been amiss 

No red cars at all... we had one Sutherland Red car last year... certainly Blue Volante's and Silver Coupes were most popular this year... a red car would of livened up the display 

Odd how taste and fashion changes over time... like Mercedes Benz it seems that the new V8 only comes in silver around these part (at least)... I saw no less than nine parked for sale outside Stratstone Wilmslow recently, and the once stock green preference by the Aston Martin crowd of old appears to off the radar all together nowadays... in fact I heard a Ferrari owner describe my own (green) car as an 'appalling' colour only last week  :'(

Quote 0 0
asiuk
SJH wrote:

Here are some photos from the weekend as a slide-show... the quality of the images has suffered a little due to the number of images uplifted, but I guess that some of the individual photographers might well put the photo's up directly if they are members of the forum.

At least it will give everybody a flavour of the weekend... hope you like them 

http://www.mamlogistics.co.uk/db7

Excellent, thanks Steve & Jude.

I have added a couple of "action pictures" (I think).

Marsh of Tockholes ;-)
Quote 0 0
DB PHiL
Great pictures Steve, makes me wish I was there... maybe next time.
Quote 0 0
Malvern Michael
Hi Steve & Jude

Your pictures only serve to compound my disappointment at missing the weekend  , next time my builder asks for my help I will think twice about lifting anything he is holding.

I am now vertical but very sore.

It looks like you folks had a great time and the weather was beautiful, the collection of cars must have put a smile on many faces as you all passed by.

Tracy and I look forward to meeting you all next year, that is unless there is anything on before then.

Michael

Quote 0 0
SJH
Phil/Michael,

Hope you can make it next year... plans already in motion 

Had the builders around today Michael... kept my distance  ... maybe see you at Silverstone or the Summer Concours?

Steve
Quote 0 0
d7b
Well done Steve and Jude.

I will book early next year - pay deposit and only cancel if I have too. Joan and I were dissapointed that it was all booked up by the time I had found out we could make it.

Looks like you had a great tour
Quote 0 0
SJH
Hi Neil,

Fantastic trip Neil... we should have some more pictures up soon.

Maybe see you both at the Whipping Stocks soon? Off to the Silverstone meeting this weekend and then the Autumn Concours.

Our local 'noisy' section had a blast around Europe in May... Austria next year  ???

Hope you are well.

Steve
Quote 0 0
grahamj
Hi Steve

You couldnt send me details of yor noisy section trip to Austria could you Steve? I think we are overdue a trip down through Bavaria/Austria and over the Stelvio next Easter/May-ish. I did this trip in 2005 in my Griffith so would like to repeat it in the DB7

Cheers

Graham
Quote 0 0
SJH
Hi Graham,

Will do... it is one of the official club tours planned for next year following the Corsican trip which our affectionately named 'noisy section' attended.

The 'noisy section' are the Area 9 DB7 crowd... all down to our wives behaviour at local meetings you understand 

I'll get you the details as soon as Roy circulates them... and also ask that he lets you know directly.

Steve
Quote 0 0
grahamj
Cheers Steve - thats good of you

Graham
Quote 0 0