Johnny Chandler
Hello All

further to speaking to Anne Wright and Marc Aylott at AMOC earlier today I'm very pleased to say that we are welcome to hold our Spring meet at the Old Royal Naval College, Greenwich on Sunday 19th May as part of the Spring Concours in this Centenary year.

As a local I'm biased but the setting is wonderful and if you are coming with family and friends, in addition to savouring the concourse entries there is plenty to do. The college itself is a stunning landmark, whilst neighbouring Greenwich Royal Park, the scene of last years Olympic horse riding is truly beautiful, boasting amazing views of London, the Royal Observatory, the excellent Maritime Museum and a good childrens park. The Cutty Sark meanwhile is 5 minutes walk as are two small markets and numerous unique shops and restaurants, whilst boats can be regularly caught into London's west end. For the full rinse on the venue check out http://www.oldroyalnavalcollege.org

If you would like to come it would be great to see you and if you can confirm your attendance over the next couple of days you'll be guaranteed a place in a DBS designated area and tickets at the cheaper advanced rate of £25 per car (with up to 7 people), which is just a few pounds more than the cost of parking your car in Greenwich for the day. Alternatively it will be £35 on the day. Admission is from 9am. To book your place please call Marc Aylott, AMOC Club Secretary on 01865 891831 and if you can let me know your coming and your car details that would be much appreciated too.

Any queries please give me a call.

Best regards

Johnny (Area 07981 578876
Quote 0 0