Johnny Chandler
Dear All

For this year’s DBS Spring/Summer meet I’m very pleased to say we’ll be at Brands Hatch for the Masters Historic Festival on Sunday 25th May.

Its 45 years this year since the DBS V8 first made its appearance and the organisers have kindly offered us some complimentary tickets for DBSV8’s, new DBS’ and DBS six cylinder cars and the opportunity to undertake a lap of the track. If you would like to come please let me know quoting your car registration, model and best contact telephone number and postal address – please note I’ll be allocating spaces on a first come first serve basis.

This year’s Masters Historic Festival will be celebrating the 50th anniversary of the first Grand Prix at Brands Hatch which should make it a wonderfully evocative weekend. As part of the action on the GP circuit, the FIA Masters Historic F1 Championship and the FIA Masters Historic Sports Car Championship will feature but with a whole host of other support races including Gentlemen Drivers Pre 66. There will be track demonstrations from a variety of F1 cars, as well as off track entertainment featuring live music.

The organisers would like some images of some of the cars attending to put on their new site, so if you could send me one or two, that would be much appreciated.

If you need tickets for any passengers, you will need to purchase these at their website http://www.brandshatchmastersfestival.com Or on the day at the gates.

Details of arrival times, parking location and track parade time will be sent out with your tickets and it is probable that your lap of the track will happen at the end of the day.

Please get in touch if you would like to attend - bassweejuns@gmail.com.

Johnny (AMOC Area
Quote 0 0