Tim M
Is AMOC going to have the usual parking inside the circuit at this event and will the two for one ticket arrangement be available?
Has the discount code appeared in Aston News yet?
Quote 0 0
Gav C
I believe so, watch this space or AMOC monthly news publication. it falls into Area 3 organisation, for last few yrs I have helped on the Sat. Hope to do the same this year
Quote 0 0
Tim M
I can confirm that it is happening, AMOC have got their usual place on the inside of Redgate.
Two for one tickets are available with the Infield car passes.
Not sure when the Code will appear but it is known to the club.
Quote 0 0
Tim M
For those of you going to Donington who want to do a parade lap you need to book in advance, there are not many spaces left!!
http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/donington-historic-festival-2019-car-parades-tickets-58850082180?aff=odeimcmailchimp&mc_cid=fa7d480728&mc_eid=92d5f8fab8
Quote 0 0
Vanquish Rider
Anyone have the club code?

SteveE

Life Begins Outside Your Comfort Zone
Quote 0 0
Tim M
It was in AM News, March 2019
Quote 0 0
Vanquish Rider
Sorted. Cheers Tim. Just need to sort my dates out.
SteveE

Quote 0 0
Vanquish Rider
Just at the checkout buying my tickets and cannot see an adult ticket in my basket. The March AMOC News implies you get one automatically? Is this one adult free in with the car pass or should it have added an adult ticket automatically? Anyone have the answer?
SteveE

Quote 0 0
Tim M
You automatically get a ticket as the driver and you get a passenger ticket when you enter the club code.

Quote 0 0
Vanquish Rider
Cheers Tim, That's just not clear on the bill.

z.jpg 
SteveE

Quote 0 0
Tim M
Maybe you should give them a call just to make sure.
Quote 0 0
Vanquish Rider
Email sorted it. It was all ok. Tickets arrived this morning also. She said it’s just a quirk of the system that it doesn’t show the adult ticket.
SteveE

Quote 1 0
Vanquish Rider
So Who is going to the DHT, and where are you all staying?

I'm bringing along No1 Foster son and we are looking forward to camping on the adjacent campsite. He's very much looking forward to it.
SteveE

Quote 0 0
Tim M
I'll be there all 3 days and I'm staying at my sister's place in Nottingham.

Quote 0 0
john curtis
Maid Marion ?
Quote 1 0