tim_c
It's the Federation of British Historic Motor Vehicle Clubs Drive it day - TODAY

Great day to get you car out and go somewhere

And another thing, it's going to rain tomorrow - so today is the day
Registrar of Cars, AMHT
Quote 0 0
DB PHiL
http://www.fbhvc.co.uk/events/drive-it-day-09.htm
Quote 0 0
nmv2and3
Saw 2 Astons around today
Dark green DB6 KRBzzzz
Dark blue DB7 Vantage 4275zz

And 24 Austin Maxis at Gaydon for their 40th birthday!

Did any Astons do the Hagerty run from Silverstone to Gaydon and back?
Quote 0 0
geewizzpip
Saw a proper V8 who saw me instantly and flashed, then saw two new V8's, who didn't even notice (mind you, not sure if they were shaving yet)

Strange that!!!
Quote 0 0
scoop
nmv2and3 wrote:
Did any Astons do the Hagerty run from Silverstone to Gaydon and back?
Yes. I was there. Managed to get the roof off for the parade lap of Silverstone as well (even though the rain clouds had arrived by then!)
Quote 0 0
vrooom
496 miles in 2 days in the Return of the Saint XJS....Since 1996 it had done about 350 miles...
Quote 0 0
Rich5ltr
Took Ruby, my DB MkIII, for a drive today and saw two other Astons, a dark green (or black) DB4 (I think) on the A404M - waved but I don't think they saw me and a blue pre-war coming at me on the A308M. Nice afternoon for a drive  
Still burning hydrocarbons just for fun! 

Quote 0 0
Ian Barclay
Rich5ltr wrote:

Took Ruby, my DB MkIII, for a drive today and saw two other Astons, a dark green (or black) DB4 (I think) on the A404M - waved but I don't think they saw me and a blue pre-war coming at me on the A308M. Nice afternoon for a drive  
It was not DB Mk111 500 CHU or DB4 848 HYL as we went for lunch with Area 21 and 45 other AMOC members via Petworth A283/285 at the Avisford Park Hilton Hotel, near Arundel, and had a really lovely drive, lunch and met lots of friends. Thank you John, Peter and everyone.
Quote 0 0