passiontolive

It's time for another exotic car drive to the Inn at Willow Grove
( Welcome to The Inn at Willow Grove | Virginia Inns | Charlottesville Accommodations).
It will be this Saturday, 9 April, after Cars & Coffee at Katie's in Great Falls, VA. We'll be leaving there at 930am. I figured this way people at C&C can stick around and come and those that wanted to get more sleep could get a few extra hours and just arrive at Katie's at 930am. The drive is for all exotic cars and those rare beautiful classics.

For those of you who missed last time, the Inn at Willow Grove is an amazing boutique inn and restaurant 85-miles south of DC. The restaurant and grounds are just beautiful and the owners' spoiled us with a special tasting menu for lunch that was incredible. The drive down takes about 1 1/2 hours or so and then we will have a relaxed lunch and then drive back to DC.

We are leaving Katie's right at 930am. If you are coming along, please make sure you have gas and are ready to go.

The drive on the way down will be a relaxed cruise and chill.

If you're coming, let me know so I can let the restaurant know how big of a table to plan for. You can email me directly at ben@passiontolive.com.

Hope to see you all there this time. I'll be bringing my Nera for this round. Two weeks of warranty left and need to get her out to find any minute things. I had the DBS down there last weekend and got some great photos that I'll post soon. :-)

Quote 0 0