tim_c
Now I believe that there are some tickets still left for this years Dudley Coram Memorial Lecture a week on Saturday at the Barn. The speakers are Stuart Gibbard, an historian and writer with extensive knowledge of all things David Brown (he has written a two volume history of David Brown Tractors, which was actually the parent company of AML) and Adam Brown (Sir David’s grandson and an Honorary Patron of the AMHT), who will add some personal reminiscences.

I know that many members will really enjoy this as last night the two speakers gave the lecture at the 2016 David Brown Lecture in York.

There is even mention of the DB7 so it'll appeal to Brendan too 

Which reminds me - the AMHT appear to have secured the 1993 DB7 prototype - the Geneva Motor Show car. Brilliant news, I'm well made up. Congratulations to those who have secured this incredible historical asset.
Registrar of Cars, AMHT
Quote 0 0
v12 volante man
tim_c wrote:

Now I believe that there are some tickets still left for this years Dudley Coram Memorial Lecture a week on Saturday at the Barn. The speakers are Stuart Gibbard, an historian and writer with extensive knowledge of all things David Brown (he has written a two volume history of David Brown Tractors, which was actually the parent company of AML) and Adam Brown (Sir David’s grandson and an Honorary Patron of the AMHT), who will add some personal reminiscences.

I know that many members will really enjoy this as last night the two speakers gave the lecture at the 2016 David Brown Lecture in York.

There is even mention of the DB7 so it'll appeal to Brendan too 

Which reminds me - the AMHT appear to have secured the 1993 DB7 prototype - the Geneva Motor Show car. Brilliant news, I'm well made up. Congratulations to those who have secured this incredible historical asset.

LOL
Quote 0 0
TK100
tim_c wrote:

Excellent news
Quote 0 0
Rich5ltr
Looking forward to this lecture and seeing friends at the Barn.
Still burning hydrocarbons just for fun! 

Quote 0 0
nmv2and3
Excellent, enjoyable, new material, and many thanks
Quote 0 0