Rambo Show full post »
Vanquish Rider
Fallonator wrote:

Didn’t fill in the survey as there were places where I thought the wrong questions were asked; example, there was no question asking if subscriptions to AMHT should be voluntary.

All the best to everyone for future events.

Exactly this. No point knocking on a door that is locked, barred and welded tight shut. 
SteveE

Life Begins Outside Your Comfort Zone
Quote 0 0
Rambo
I haven’t been sent a questionnaire so can’t respond.

I think my point about popular events has been well made.

I am sure the staff at HQ work very hard on the events, that is not in question just the type of events.

I had hoped that someone with influence in the Club might possibly read this thread but I guess that cannot be counted upon which then leads to why the disinterest in the forum from AMOC committee members?
David R.
Quote 0 0
ChrisDodd
For the DB7 event, a group of people came together through the forum to create the event. The joint chairman were Hendrik Delameilleure and John Warden, supported by Anthony Oade, John Purser, Ray Kahn, Chris Done, Chris Fendt and myself. We had tremendous support and helpful guidance from Marc Aylott (AMOC manager), Rob Smith (AMHT Chairman) and Steve Waddingham of AML.
Quote 0 0
Rambo
It was a truly terrific event. We need more of the same!
David R.
Quote 0 0
JeffSears
I understand that AMOC will be attending Simply Aston at Beaulieu on 5 April 2020.  There are usually well in excess of 300 Astons there so that is something to look forward to.

Jeff S
Quote 0 0